|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
The Kryptarium inmates are the prisoners of Kryptarium Prison.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Tournament of Elements
- 1.2 Skybound
- 1.3 Sons of Garmadon
- 1.4 Hunted
- 1.5 Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu
- 1.6 Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu
- 1.7 Prime Empire
- 1.8 Prior to The Island
- 1.9 The Island
- 2 Known inmates
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Harumi greeted the rest of the S.O.G. and released them from their cells. Meanwhile, Warden Noble allowed them to be free and is kicked out after Harumi stated that they would stay for longer.
In Kryptarium Prison, Griffin, the Police Commissioner, Karlof, Misako, and even Ronin are seen locked in cells. Ronin, who shares his cell with Misako states that he hopes Lloyd can pull through; to which Misako confirms that the Green Ninja can. Unconvinced, Ronin simply replies, "Easy for you to say; you're his mother."
In Kryptarium Prison, a grunt from the Sons of Garmadon frantically informs his comrades that the ninja have returned to Ninjago. Overhearing this, the imprisoned civilians and Elemental Masters regain hope and desire to help the ninja. They start shouting "The resistance never quits." since they are now inspired to break free. Ronin, Karlof, and Griffin Turner cause a riot in the prison before escaping their cell and releasing their friends from the cells.
The Weekend Drill (flashback)
The inmates cheered on as the prison guards struggled to keep the Giant Stone Warrior contained. Cole entered Kryptarium Prison with his Earth Driller and only made matters worse when he released Killow from his cell. In the end, both were defeated and placed back in their cell which resulted in a boo from the inmates.
The ninja entered Kryptarium Prison believing a fight has occurred, but it was only a recording as the inmates were learning to resolve a conflict.
The Mechanic, Ultra Violet, and Fugi-Dove escaped Kryptarium Prison before being recaptured by P.I.X.A.L.
All Kryptarium inmates including The Mechnaic, Ultra Violet, and Captain Soto were released by Unagami. They are penetrated Borg Tower in an attempt to retrieve the original Prime Empire arcade cabinet, but failed to do so as all the ninja entered Prime Empire while Zane, Cyrus Borg, and P.I.X.A.L. stole the Prime Empire motherboard upon their escape.
Prior to The Island
The inmates rode into a cave using the ship, before the ninja came in. They battled them, but lost.
- Unidentified prisoner
- Two Nindroid Warriors
- Giant Stone Warrior
- Sky Pirates
- Sons of Garmadon
- The Fold
- Captain Soto
- Hageman Brothers
- The Mechanic
- Ninja (in an alternate timeline)
- Sons of Garmadon
Prisoners of Ultra Hunt
- The Resistance
- Ninjago City Police
- Warden Noble
- It is unknown what happened to the prisoners when Harumi and Lord Garmadon took it over in "True Potential." They may have simply been off-screen or escaped.
- Approximately, over 57 prisoners have been in Kryptarium (never all 57+ at once).
- As of Season 8, most of the inmates no longer wear prison jumpsuits. The reason for this is unknown but was likely done for the fans to easily recognize the characters or to save on production costs by not having to render new models for each inmate.
- Garmadon was imprisoned in a very special solitary confinement cell known as cell one, which is only accessible by Noble's eye iris and a retractable bridge.
- They are the fifth villainous faction to consist mainly of humans, following the Anacondrai warriors, the Sky Pirates, and the henchmen.
The images on Kryptarium inmates need to be organized.