LEGO Brawls is a LEGO mobile fighting game developed by American studio RED Games. It was released exclusively for Apple Arcade on September 19, 2019, for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Many characters from Ninjago appear in this game.
Build your way to the top in this lighthearted, team action brawler where anything can happen.
- Design your own heroic minifig with unique brawling abilities!
- Build ridiculous power-ups out of bricks!
- Work with your team to control iconic LEGO levels!
- Compete in 8 different arenas, including classic favorites like Castle and newcomers like Jurassic World!
- Expand your collection of minifigs and power-ups!
- Become the ultimate brawler!
Version 1.7.8 release notes
NINJAGO Prime Weekly Unlocks
- Ninjago Prime is full of Brawlers that want to show what they’re made of. Play every week to unlock new, exclusive characters and their content!
Version 2.3 release notes
Celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO!
- Gold-plated season packed with exclusive anniversary content
- Collect solid gold versions of your favorite Ninjago heroes
- Master the elements with six new emotes
- Revamped Ninjago level with new layout and decor!
Version 2.8 release notes
- Play the all-new Ninjago Seabound level
- Control the mighty dragon Wojira!
- Play as Champion Nya and Master the Element of Water
- Unlock a deluge of Ninjago Seabound content
- Collect 17 new minifigs
- Complete your Legacy collection with Golden Zane & Golden Nya
LEGO Brawls is an online multiplayer fighting game. Players join teams of four that have to fight over the center of the map until one team has captured the control point. Players can customize their character and give them different weapons and power-ups. Each character and arena is based on a theme from LEGO's past and current portfolio.
There are three different Ninjago themed arenas:
The Prime Empire arena used to be a control the point arena until the Seabound event, where it was reworked into an all in brawl level. There are no teams and instead, players must defeat as many other players as they can win. It is set out the front of the Temple of Madness. A power-up box has a chance to give the player a Key-Tana, which does extra damage and allows for faster attacks. Unagami is the mascot for the arena. When the arena was "control the point," Avatar Jay was the other mascot.
The Legacy arena is set in the Monastery of Spinjitzu. The objective is to control the point, which is the centre of the monastery. There is also a mech in the middle (which resembles 70665 The Samurai Mech) which players can control and use to help them defend the point. The mech is under a player's control until they are defeated. Wu and Garmadon are the "team mascots."
The Seabound arena is set within the Palace of Merlopia and is a control the point level. At random points through the game, the Amulets of Wojira appear, which, when collected, give the player the ability to control Wojira for a time. Island Nya and Kalmaar are the "team mascots."
Playable characters from Ninjago
- Avatar Harumi
- Bolobo (Legacy)
- Lloyd Fan
- Cole (Resistance, Golden Legacy, Scuba)
- Eyezor (Legacy)
- Garmadon (Sensei, 2-armed Legacy)
- Gravis (Legacy)
- Griffin Turner
- Jacob Pevsner (Legacy)
- Jay (Resistance, Golden Legacy, Scuba)
- Kai (Resistance, Golden Legacy, Scuba)
- Lloyd (Resistance, Digi, Avatar, young Legacy (Dragon), Golden Legacy, Scuba)
- Maaray Guard
- Mr. E
- Nindroid Drone (Legacy)
- Nya (Resistance, Legacy Samurai X, Golden Legacy, Scuba, NRG)
- Ronin (Legacy)
- Rumble Keeper
- Skylor (Destiny)
- Thunder Keeper
- Wu (Golden Legacy)
- Zane (Resistance, Legacy (Dragon), Golden Legacy, Scuba)
- 4-armed Legacy Garmadon, Legacy Wu, the Postman, Avatar Jay, Unagami, Island Nya, Kalmaar, and Wojira also appear in the game but as NPCs only.
- There have been three Ninjago events in the game: a Prime Empire event, an event to celebrate 10 years of Ninjago focusing on the Legacy sub-theme and a Seabound event that added NRG and Island Nya to the game and was released in August 2021.
- NRG Nya is only unlockable as a champion, which means you must defeat her in a one-on-one battle to unlock her.
LEGO Universe · Spinjitzu Smash! · Spinjitzu Smash DX · Smash Creations · The Four Paths · Spinjitzu Smash Party · Viper Smash · Viper Smash ZX · Spinjitzu Spinball Snake Invasion · Spinjitzu Snakedown · Nindroid Swarm · Legendary Ninja Battles · Fallen Ninja · Ninjago Rush · Ninjago Possession · Prime Empire · The Keytana Quest
LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Rebooted (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (console and app) · Ninjago Skybound (web and app) · The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame (console and web)