|"That's not what happened at all!"
This topic is considered non-canon because video games have never been considered canon.
- Use your awesome ninja skills to avoid dangers and defeat enemies.
- Climb up the elevator shaft and run through hallways with both Vertical & Side scrolling action!
- Play as Kai, Cole, Jay or Zane!
- Collect LEGO bricks to unleash awesome power ups that help you in your mission.
- Play the story mode to defeat bosses and save the inhabitants of the Ninjago Universe!
- Play the endless mode to see how high you can score!
It gives you invincibility until you touch a hazardous object or enemy. (Works with both screens)
It is a magnet that attracts coins. (Works with both screens)
It disguises you as a Nindroid Warrior for a limited time. (Works with both screens)
It gives you a jump boost (higher jumps) for a limited time. (It can only be used with a vertical screen)
It gives you the ability to use Spinjitzu for a limited time. (It can only be used with a horizontal screen)
- The Ninjago Overture serves as the main soundtrack for the game, while the 2014 Weekend Whip remix plays during the in-between sections of the game (menu screen, instructions, etc.).
- Cyrus Borg (as the OverBorg) runs around in the game, despite not being able to use his legs in the TV series.
LEGO Universe · Spinjitzu Smash! · Spinjitzu Smash DX · Smash Creations · The Four Paths · Spinjitzu Smash Party · Viper Smash · Viper Smash ZX · Spinjitzu Spinball Snake Invasion · Spinjitzu Snakedown · Nindroid Swarm · Legendary Ninja Battles · Fallen Ninja · Ninjago Rush · Ninjago Possession · Prime Empire · The Keytana Quest
LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Rebooted (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (console and app) · Ninjago Skybound (web and app) · The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame (console and web)