|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
Protect this book from dark forces. If it falls into the wrong hands, the knowledge contained within could put all of time and space in danger.
LEGO® Ninjago: Book of Spinjitzu contains Master Wu's wise lessons in the wonders of Ninjago, giving readers the power to master Spinjitzu and unlock the secrets of this mysterious philosophy. Master Wu has recorded the lessons his father, the First Spinjitzu Master, taught him as a boy and has added to them throughout his life.
Now, Master Wu is sharing all that he has learnt, in the hope that those with potential will become Ninjago's great champions and continue to practice the art of Spinjitzu.
- Master Wu's journal published at last!
- Master Wu's explanations of the art of Spinjitzu from ninja training to weapons, vehicles, dragons. villains, and much, much more!
- Exclusive, never-before-revealed secrets about the Ninjago world.
- Deluxe illustrations inspired by traditional East Asian art.
- The contents of this book are canon to the story of the TV show. However despite this book being canon, it is unknown whether the part about Garmadon and Forbidden Spinjitzu is true or not as it seems to contradict some of the things said in the TV show. It is still likely that both events occurred.
- This book confirmed that Lloyd has or had a grandmother; it is unknown who she is and if she is alive.
- It makes an appearance in Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu as the Lesson Book.
- Forbidden Spinjitzu is mentioned for the first time.