- For other uses of "Tournament," see here.
|"That's not what happened at all!"
This topic is considered non-canon because video games have never been considered canon.
The game is made up of three levels:
This is the tutorial area of the game. Sensei Wu teaches the player how to move, attack, jump, jump slam, block, dodge, grab and punch, and use the special move (in this case, Spinjitzu). Upon succeeding, a practice test takes place.
Chen's Island Arena
This is where the main game takes place. Groups of enemies attack the players with meelee weapons, bows, and arrows, or bombs. The more waves completed, the more opponents the player has to defeat before the next wave starts.
Events include the Titanium Dragon (freeze anyone who gets in contact with its Ice ball), Roto Jet (drops missiles and boxes, which drop studs and sometimes hearts when broken), Condrai Crushers (drop off Anacondrai Cultists), and training equipment (with punching bags providing studs and sometimes hearts when broken and spikes dealing damage).
Some enemy factions have distinctive abilities: the Anacondrai Cultists have more health while their Anacondrai form, like the bosses, cannot be carried. The Nindroids, when spawning, start out invisible before revealing themselves.
Additionally, either side contains a gong, which can immediately defeat the opponent—even bosses—upon contact. With this, the player can throw the enemies onto the gong to speed up gameplay.
All 2015 wave 1 models can be viewed here.
The player is allowed one free draw daily, however, they can earn up to three draws by completing daily tasks. The rewards include powerups and studs.
- Upon upgrading any Original, DX, ZX, or Zukin Ninja to level 5, they wield their respective Obsidian Weapons.
- Despite never being transformed, Clouse has an Anacondrai variant.
- Ronin is one of the Bosses.
- He is the only boss that is unplayable.
- Techno Wu's Spinjitzu is the same color as Destruction Spinjitzu.
- In Bulgaria, Tox takes place of Chamille.
- Griffin Turner, Karlof, Neuro, Jacob Pevsner and Gravis did not make appearances in this game.
- Because this is a 32-bit app, it is no longer playable on iOS 11+.
- If you look closely at the Pink Zane image, you can see it has his DX dragon printed on.
- It reuses animations and sounds from the LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids game that was released on the 3DS.
LEGO Universe · Spinjitzu Smash! · Spinjitzu Smash DX · Smash Creations · The Four Paths · Spinjitzu Smash Party · Viper Smash · Viper Smash ZX · Spinjitzu Spinball Snake Invasion · Spinjitzu Snakedown · Nindroid Swarm · Legendary Ninja Battles · Fallen Ninja · Ninjago Rush · Ninjago Possession · Prime Empire · The Keytana Quest
LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Rebooted (web and app) · LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (console and app) · Ninjago Skybound (web and app) · The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame (console and web)