- Not to be confused with the set.
|“It is a heavily armored, six-wheeled mobile command vehicle. I call it the Land Bounty.”|
|— P.I.X.A.L. in "A Rocky Start"|
- 1 History
- 2 Official description
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Shortly after the end of the Oni Invasion, P.I.X.A.L. had been working on the Hangar Bay for six months. She also built the Dirt Bike and the Katana 4x4 in this time with it. However, the ninja did not notice anything, due to them has gotten lazy during construction.
The ninja were planning to go to the Desert of Doom on a quest and before they did, P.I.X.A.L. told them about the vehicles she built. After exploring the Hangar Bay, they took the Land Bounty as well the Dirt Bike and the Katana 4x4 into the Desert of Doom. After some traveling, The ninja parked their vehicles in an oasis where they relaxed until they encountered Beohernie. They tried to escape him, but the beetle ingested a critical engine part that the Land Bounty could not run without it.
Along with the Land Bounty, The ninja arrive with their vehicles to save the Police Commissioner and his crew when they were surrounded by Elemental Cobras.
On their way to the Monastery, Lloyd opens the Scroll causing him to say that he'll be careful in a demonic tone. After Nya felt worried, Lloyd apologies and places the Scroll down.
The Bounty landed on an icy cliff and the ninja had to get out before it fell off and was destroyed.
In Cole's nightmare, Kai, Jay, and Lloyd made him go back inside the Bounty to retrieve the bag of tea. It eventually falls down the cliff with Cole still in it.
While wandering along in an attempt to find it, they manage to find it, and quickly seek shelter from the Frost Wolves. In the process of trying to reboot it, Nya throws out a few components (and Jay's travel pillow), before slamming the consoles in anger until they soon start-up, and they immediately drive away.
The ninja left the Bounty to regroup, where Nya discovered that Boreal was made up entirely of ice. After discussing theories and thoughts, Boreal woke up and attacked them again. When Boreal went after Nya, Cole and Krag teamed up to throw the Bounty at Boreal to distract him, but instead he leaped into the air and tried to freeze them. The Bounty ended up being destroyed and the ninja and Krag continued to their journey to the Castle of Ice.
Join NINJAGO® ninja action figures Wu, Kai, Jay, Nya and Cole FS in their awesome armored mobile command center—Land Bounty! Steer the ninja truck across the sandy Desert of Doom and make those shuriken slicers spin. Power into battle against Aspheera and the Pyro Vipers and fire the cannon and spring-loaded shooter. Detach the flyer and launch a stud-shooting attack. Grab weapons from the Land Bounty and ride out on the quad bike. You must defeat Aspheera and take back the powerful Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu!
Wu loves to take the wheel on the deck of the Land Bounty, the ninja's latest mobile base. A cross between the flying Destiny's Bounty and the six-wheeled DB X truck, it's ideal for fighting Pyro Vipers in the Desert of Doom!
- The back section of the set form can detach as a small flyer. The vehicle in the show doesn’t exhibit this feature, however, the jets on the flyer section do activate as a booster for the vehicle.
- Although according to the Character Encyclopedia New Edition, Wu liked to use this vehicle, he never used it in the show.
- The sails are very similar to the Destiny's Bounty's sails from The LEGO Ninjago Movie, used also in seasons 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- The Land Bounty is the first vehicle based on the Destiny's Bounty, but adapted to a specific environment. The second is the Hydro Bounty.
- Chronologically, the Hydro Bounty is the first while the Land Bounty was the second.
- Unlike the Hydro Bounty, the Land Bounty has a look much more similar to the actual Destiny's Bounty.
The images on Land Bounty need to be organized.