The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“I still don't get how you got that group of nutjobs to do everything you say.”|
“Uh. The League of Jays aren't "nutjobs." They're fans. And they're awesome.”
|— Kai and Jay in "I am Okino"|
A couple of League of Jay cheer after Racer Seven won the Speedway Five-Billion.
- This is the second group to be led by Jay, the first was the Ninja Replacements in an erased timeline.
- All members of the league use avatars based on Jay's current and former appearances, the reason being that they are fans of him.
- Their password is Mister Cuddlywomp, after Jay's teddy bear shown in Season 7.
- Some Jays are based on designs prior to Sons of Garmadon, further confirming that the design changes were not caused by time travel, as surmised by Jay in "The Mask of Deception."
- Tommy Andreasen wanted to have the future reflection variant of Jay "Grave Danger" to be part of the League, but the budget didn't allow it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.