|“I made it further than any of you! Forget team games, I'll do my own thing!”|
|— Leroy, "Dyer Island"|
Leroy is a paperboy that lives in Ninjago City. He was one of the gamers trapped in Prime Empire. However, after Jay helped Unagami and Milton Dyer make amends, Leroy and the other Ninjago City gamers were freed along with a few NPCs.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu
- 1.2 Prime Empire & Prime Empire Original Shorts
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
Leroy was one of the three paperboys that notice Nelson when he first arrived at the paperboys' warehouse.
When the Elemental Cobras were attacking Ninjago City, one of them popped Leroy's balloon.
Leroy is one of the many civilians that ran away as the Pyro Vipers and Elemental Cobras attacked Ninjago City.
The Message (flashback)
Leroy was delivering newspapers with Nelson and Antonia.
Inside Benny's Arcade Emporium, Leroy is waiting for his turn to play a video game, but another person wouldn't let him. Suddenly, the power goes out and when it comes back on, all of the arcade cabinets are replaced with Prime Empire.
Leroy was holding a woman's hand while waiting in line to play Prime Empire at Benny's Arcade Emporium.
Leroy is playing Prime Empire for a long time which causes his friends to leave. Just as they left, he reaches level 13 and the arcade cabinet opens. He then decides to enter Prime Empire.
- 104. "The News Never Sleeps!"
- 106. "Snaketastrophy" (no lines)
- 107. "Powerless" (no lines)
- 108. "Ancient History" (no lines)
- 118. "The Message" (flashback; no lines)
- He is one of the few male characters to be voiced by a woman, the first being Lloyd.
- He is the second character to have mid-legs in the show, the first being Nelson.
- He uses same hairpiece as Dwayne, originally used on Commissioner Gordon from The LEGO Batman Movie.
- In Season 11 and "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?" he wears a blue beanie, which he no longer has later.