|Security tanks||Lightning Offroader|
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“Hey, Cole, need a hand with those security mechs? Or maybe just some old-fashioned artillery fire?”|
|— Jay to Cole in "The Surge"|
- 1 History
- 2 Functions
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Jay used his Lightning Offroader to trick the Nindroids into thinking they've escaped.
Jay fused the Lightning Offroader and Cole's Earth Mech in order to reach the Lost City of Ouroboros and rescue Kai.
Jay used the Lightning Offroader in order to infiltrate Ninjago City.
Multiple racers called the Chrome Domes use Lightning Offroaders in the Speedway.
The Lightning Offroader is armed with a variety of weaponry, which include multiple missile launchers and laser cannons. Specialized tire treads allow it to scale steep surfaces. It can fuse with the Earth Mech in order to transform into the Thunder Raider.
- 27. "The Surge"
- 28. "The Art of the Silent Fist"
- 31. "Enter the Digiverse"
- 32. "Codename: Arcturus"
- 34. "The Titanium Ninja"
- 139. "The Speedway Five-Billion"
- The version Hyper-Sonic and the other Chrome Domes drive in Prime Empire more closely resembles the Legacy version.
- In set form, it is the only ninja vehicle owned by a single ninja from Season 3 to not have the Golden Long Sword piece.