|"I was bitten by a snake."
Lloyd's sword is a sliver dao blade used by the Green Ninja.
As the Green Ninja, Lloyd carries a sword, complete with ornamental tassel on the handle. Lloyd is well-trained in its use and can swing the blade so fast it can barely be seen.[link unavailable]
- Though it is Lloyd's main weapon in the sets and trailers for The LEGO Ninjago Movie, he does not wield it in the film itself. Instead, Koko uses the sword in the movie.
- The sword appeared in Season 8 as Lloyd's main weapon, until it was broken in "The Quiet One". He received a new one prior to "True Potential" but didn't take it with him when he confronted his father at Kryptarium Prison.
- In Season 8, Lloyd's sword has his name in Ninjargon engraved on it, similar to Kai's twin katanas.
- Nya's spear has a tassel on the end as well, similar to that on Lloyd's sword.
- In Season 13 sets, Lloyd uses the same sword he uses in The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- The piece for Lloyd's sword was reused as a scythe for the statue from 75965 The Rise of Voldemort and as a weapon for Namaari from 43181 Raya and the Heart Palace.
- As of Season 11, Lloyd has a golden sword that looks similar to this sword.
- In The LEGO Ninjago Movie and in Season 13, the sword has a golden tassel at the end of its handle.