|Lloyd Garmadon||Lloyd Garmadon (Shadow of Ronin)||Lloyd Garmadon (The LEGO Movie)||Lloyd Garmadon (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
| "Movie magic!"
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of Warner Bros' The LEGO Movie franchise.
|“Oh, I'll be waiting, Dad.”|
|— Lloyd Garmadon|
Lloyd was born to Lord Garmadon and Koko, sometime before the family arrived at Ninjago. When Garmadon declared his intentions of conquering the city, Koko decided she didn't want Lloyd to become an evil conqueror so she reluctantly left Garmadon and moved with Lloyd to an apartment in Ninjago to give him a normal life. She got a job at a copy center and kept her former life a secret from her son while Garmadon stayed behind and carried on with his plans to conquer Ninjago. As he grew up, Lloyd was discriminated by the citizens of Ninjago for being the son of the evil Lord Garmadon and got blamed for everything his father did until his paternal uncle Wu recruited him as part of his Secret Ninja Force, leading him to meet and befriend Kai, Nya, Jay, Cole, and Zane.
On the day of his sixteenth birthday, Lloyd is awakened by Garmadon, who doesn't (or pretends he doesn't) know who Lloyd is. Garmadon claims his son is still a baby with no teeth or he is around seven years old Lloyd corrects him and Garmadon hung up after congratulating Lloyd for finally having a full set of teeth. Koko arrives at their apartment and Lloyd wakes up and does the dishes while trying to ask his mother to let him skip school for the day but Koko refuses since it's "the best years of his life" while Lloyd tries to tell her about how "judgy" people are but Koko reassures him that he just has to let people know the real him.
Lloyd wears a mainly-black Ninja outfit, with some green details to indicate his element. His eyes, unlike his series counterpart (at least until Season 8) are green. He has different hair from his TV show appearance, and he has brown eyebrows instead of black like in the TV show canon up until Season 8.
With Garmadon as his dad, Lloyd is often seen as an outcast at school; the only friends he has are the members of the Secret Ninja Force. Although he gets angry at his father for not caring enough about him, he attempts to establish a good relationship with him throughout the movie.
Lloyd shows great compassion and leadership to his teammates, such as leading them into battle and helping them unlock their powers, thus making him a true friend and a great leader to the other Ninja. Lloyd deeply cares about his teammates and believes in each of them as they train and fight together as a team.
Since his element is Green, he can connect with his friends and his family and bring them all together in harmony.
At the end of the movie, Lloyd finally reconciles with his father and is happy to have his father in his life and can spend as much time with him than he ever wanted.
When Lloyd saves his father, his family, and the people of Ninjago from Meowthra, he is now a hero to everyone in Ninjago.
As the legendary Green Ninja, Lloyd is a Master Builder and the leader of a secret ninja force protecting NINJAGO City from the most notorious villain of all time: Lord Garmadon. Crowds cheer the Green Ninja as a hero, but when he takes off his mask they only see him as Lloyd, the boy unfortunate enough to be Garmadon’s son. It’s hard for him to make friends or get through a day at school because Garmadon ruins everything. Still, Lloyd yearns to have a real relationship with his dad.
Weapons and Abilities
Lloyd used a sword in the trailers, but he may be skillful with many other weapons, though this is his favorite weapon.
He and the other Ninja have Elemental Powers like their TV show counterparts, allowing him to connect with nature and all living things by using the power of Green. Lloyd's vehicle has weapons that are energy-based and breaths a type of green energy.
Like the other Ninja, he is a master builder.
Lloyd has developed some amazing throwing skills and learned how to catch as well, skills that he learned from his father.
- 10739 Shark Attack (Spinjitzu Training)
- 30608 Kendo Lloyd (Kendo)
- 30609 Lloyd (Disguised Casual)
- 70607 Ninjago City Chase (Casual)
- 70612 Green Ninja Mech Dragon (Ninja suit)
- 70613 Garma Mecha Man (Ninja suit)
- 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon (Ninja suit; without hood)
- 70618 Destiny's Bounty (Ninja suit)
- 70620 Ninjago City (Ninja suit; casual)
- 70656 garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! (Ninja suit)
- 71019 The LEGO Ninjago Movie Series (Ninja suit; hooded casual)
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame (non-canon)
- He has the Green Ninja Mech Dragon as his vehicle.
- He has a special sword as his main weapon throughout the film.
- Lloyd is the only character to actually use his weapon for fighting in the movie. The other Ninja are just shown with their weapons in intro scenes.
- His favorite food is dumplings.
- In the eighth season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Lloyd and the other Ninja have a similar appearance to his movie counterpart, for the purpose of attracting fans of the movie into watching the series as well.
- Lloyd's official age was revealed at the beginning of the movie; he is 16, unlike his television counterpart, who only became a teenager after his body was doused with Tomorrow's Tea and is of ambiguous age.
In The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- ↑ https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/characters/lloyd-ninjago-movie-bc0593a7a9aa43249de6ebc97ed91acf
Leader: Lord Garmadon
Ninjago City Residents