Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Loot boxes are items in Prime Empire that give players upgrades when in levels.
A Chrome Dome grabs a loot box which allows him to deploy mines. This destroys two Ballistic Missiles who are right behind him.
List of abilities
- Vehicle upgrade
- Weapon addition
- Vehicle transformation
- 71707 Kai's Mech Jet
- 71708 Gamer's Market
- 71709 Jay and Lloyd's Velocity Racers
- 71710 Ninja Tuner Car
- 71711 Jay's Cyber Dragon
- 71713 Empire Dragon
- In the sets, the loot boxes have a question mark while they have Unagami's signature in the show.
- In the sets, the Key-Tanas are plugged into loot boxes. However, in the show, they hang in the air without the boxes.
- Loot boxes in sets also appear in different colors, even though they look the same in the show.
- Loot boxes are equivalent to the Item Box in the Mario Kart series. Both give the user special items that can be used to either use defensively or to attack other racers especially while driving.