|“So you can't lie, huh? Oh! You pee in a swimming pool?”|
|— Luke to Cole in "The Oni and the Dragon"|
Luke Cunningham, also known as the Man in the White Mask, is a member of the Sons of Garmadon. He is an avid bike rider, often wearing a tight sleeveless vest. He can also be seen with a white ninja suit with a biker helmet.
- 1 History
- 2 LEGO.com Description
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Luke was one of the Sons of Garmadon that infiltrated Borg Tower. He was the one that accidentally triggered the alarm, and was ultimately left behind by Mr. E in order to escape from Lloyd. He was then arrested by the police.
When Cole accidentally mixes up the regular tea and the Tea of Truth, it causes him to utter the truth instead, causing Luke to ask him ridiculous questions as well as to get more information about the ninja. Later, they then set off for a Sons of Garmadon hangout Luke accidentally mentioned.
Prior to "Dread on Arrival," Luke was released from custody. As he was patrolling the grounds of the Temple of Resurrection at the Royal Palace, he discovered some scuba gear. As he was about to inform one of the generals that there are intruders on the premises, he was knocked out by Nya and dragged behind a bush. He was presumably found and arrested by the police.
Luke was freed from Kryptarium Prison by Harumi and the newly-resurrected Lord Garmadon. After turning the prison into a bunker, Luke served as a lookout near the prison entrance, observing Lloyd and notifying the rest of the Sons of Garmadon of the Green Ninja's approach.
Luke and another guard listen to Killow talking before Harumi tells them to keep an eye out. Killow suddenly feels like doing karaoke due to a Mind trick from Neuro. Later at Laughy's, they're interrupted by Lloyd's speech and immediately head back to Borg Tower.
He is ordered by Killow to catch Mystake. When he asks why, as she is just an old lady, Killow replies she is so much more. Luke goes to get her but finds nothing but a rat running from the room. He returns empty-handed.
Despite not appearing in the episode, Luke was presumably arrested following Emperor Garmadon's defeat and sent back to Kryptarium.
In Ultra Violet's story, the Sons of Garmadon, including Luke, were fighting Lloyd and Nya.
Luke is a member of the Sons of Garmadon, a ruthless biker gang devoted to its mysterious leader, the Quiet One. Determined to steal the powerful Oni Masks, the Sons of Garmadon may be the most dangerous threat the ninja have ever faced.
- His LEGO.com page and description were deleted a few days after they got published for unknown reasons.
- His hairpiece is from another LEGO theme called Exo Force. However, it was only released in green, purple and red, and Luke's is white with a black strip.
- In sets, Luke wears black shoulder pads and black biker helmet, but in the series he lacks both.
- Because of that, Luke looks like Skip Vicious in the sets, but in the series, it is revealed that they have different hairpieces.
- His face looks somewhat like Jay's before Season 8 and Unagami, because he has a notch in his right eyebrow too.
- Despite the fact that he's called "the Man in the White Mask," its main color is gray and only the detailing is white, unlike most of the other masked Sons of Garmadon members from "The Mask of Deception," whose masks were their respective colors.
- His surname is known for being used for several other characters various tv shows and other media.
- He is the character to have been arrested the most known times by the police, as he got arrested in "The Mask of Deception" for participating in the heist of the Oni Mask of Vengeance, and later in "Dread on Arrival", he was arrested for participating in the ritual to resurrect Garmadon, and finally he got arrested in "Green Destiny" for his many crimes during the Sons of Garmadon's occupation of Ninjago City.
The images on Luke Cunningham need to be organized.
- "The Oni and the Dragon"
- Links unavailable