Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Users' Abilities
- 2 Magic Users
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
- Mystokinesis - The user can create spells, bend supernatural forces, and possess objects. In "Spellbound," it was shown to be both offensive and defensive, being that Clouse was able to protect himself from Garmadon. Also, users can use magic spells to attack or defend (like in "The Corridor of Elders," when Lloyd uses a spell to bring back the spirits of Anacondrai generals).
- Transmogrification - This allows the user to alter the appearance of objects, shown when Clouse transforms some of the training objects in his fight with Garmadon, and when the Anacondrai warriors were transformed into Anacondrai, or when Nadakhan manipulated the element of Form to transform into the ninja and frame them by using their powers with his Magic.
- Magic Energy Manipulation - This allows the user to manipulate magical energy. If the person is a more powerful being, such as a Djinn or an Oni, then he can manipulate the energy that can cast a specific effect.
- Magic Blast - The user can release magical energy over a specific target causing great damage or delivering great shock waves of force.
- Magical Beam Emission - Some users of magic can create a potent beam composed of concentrated magical energy.
- Wish Granting - The user, usually a djinn, is able to grant wishes to another or himself.
- Teleportation - This allows the user to teleport whenever and wherever they desire.
- Magical Creation - The user can create something with Magic regardless of the environment and their materials.
- Magical Element Manipulation - Allows the user to manipulate other elements and use them in battle.
- Magical Animation - Allows the user to animate statues, sculptures, and drawings to life and control them.
- Realm Travel - As displayed by the Realm Crystal, it has the power to travel through any realms (except the Departed Realm). Some magical rituals allow the user to travel freely through all of the realms.
- Container Imprisonment - As demonstrated by Nadakhan with the Teapot of Tyrahn and the Djinn Blade, the user is able to imprison the Souls of others in objects.
- Summoning - As shown with the Allied Armor of Azure, the user has the ability to summon ghosts as their ally.
- Magic Incantation - A user can cast and summon magical spells, curses, and enchantments.
- Magical Power Absorption - A user can absorb power from another person or object and give it to the user. Aspheera uses this on Kai to get his firepower.
- Levitation - The user is able to lift someone or something in the air and make them float unassisted, as shown in "Boobytraps and How to Survive Them" and "The Explorers Club."
- Yang (with the Yin Blade; formerly)
- Hazza D'ur
- Vangelis (with the Skull of Hazza D'ur; formerly)
Briefly via the Book of Spells
- Garmadon (used in banishing the Anacondrai generals)
- Kapau and Chope (used to transform the Anacondrai warriors into Anacondrai)
- Wu (used in banishing Garmadon before giving it to Lloyd)
- Lloyd Garmadon (used in banishing his father to free the Anacondrai generals' spirits)
- Book of Spells
- Realm Crystal
- Teapot of Tyrahn
- Djinn Blade
- Allied Armor of Azure
- Yin Blade
- Skull of Hazza D'ur
- Djinns and Oni are born with magic abilities, while other magic users learned them.
- Though Fungus' powers may appear to be magic, he more likely uses alchemy.
- With the help of magic, it is possible to use the Elemental Powers, which is shown when Fungus freezes the Lava Monster in "Dungeon Crawl!."