King Mambo the Fifth was the leader of the Serpentine tribe that would eventually be known as the Pyro Vipers in ancient times. He and the First Spinjitzu Master agreed upon peace between humans and Serpentine, under the terms that neither of the two kinds crossover into each other's land.
He was originally a Serpentine tribe's king, and he ruled over a valley where his subjects would build legendary pyramids.
Acidicus mentioned that Aspheera tried to overthrow him.
Never Trust a Human (Flashback)
Wu and Garmadon were captured and brought to him. As they are the sons of the First Spinjitzu Master, he is unable to execute them and so he imprisoned them, intent on keeping them jailed until their father arrived to take them back. However, Aspheera freed them and deposed Mambo the Fifth only to be defeated by Wu and Garmadon. He was put back into power and spent the rest of his life as his tribe's ruler.
- 109. "Never Trust a Human" (Flashback)
- His name is a reference to the Lou Bega song, 'Mambo No. 5'.
- It could also be a pun on the Black Mamba, a venomous snake native to Africa.
- He is one of the nine Serpentine whose name is mentioned in the show. The others being Skales, Skales Jr., Pythor, Arcturus, Acidicus, Clancee, Aspheera, and Char.
- He is similar to Arcturus, as both were leaders of a Serpentine tribe and had backstory with Wu and Garmadon.