The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“Don't forget power of metal.”|
|— Karlof, "Radio Free Ninjago"|
- Ferrokinesis/Metallokinesis: The user can create, shape, manipulate, and generate metal, which can be malleable, fusible, and ductile.
- Metal Mimicry - The user is able to turn themselves entirely into metal.
- Enhanced Strength - When the user is turned into metal, his or her strength is increased.
- Enhanced Durability - This augments the user's durability, increasing their resistance to attacks and other elemental powers.
- Deflection - When the user is turned into metal, they are capable of deflecting attacks, normally projectiles or blunt force, away from themselves, as shown when Chen deflected Lloyd's green Energy balls in "The Forgotten Element."
- Size Enhancement - When the user is turned into metal, they slightly grow in size.
The symbol of Metal appears to be a gear shape. It has been seen on Karlof's back, as well as a less detailed form of it on the lower front of his torso.
Staff of Elements
- Master Chen (formerly)
- 35. "The Invitation"
- 36. "Only One Can Remain"
- 41. "The Forgotten Element"
- 42. "The Day of the Dragon"
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.