|“Back in Metalonia, it is not polite to scare weak man.”|
|— Karlof after attacking Mr. E in "Firstbourne"|
Dungeon Party! (flashback)
Korgran is fighting what he think is a monster. He brings it to his father, but he realizes it's Ross. Despite failing three quests due to attacking his own allies, Korgran's father then reads a request from the Kingdom of Shintaro which gives Korgran another attempt.
When imprisoned with the other Elemental Masters on Chen's Island, Karlof mentions that he was an aeronautical engineer and he worked on Roto Jets, just one of which was powerful enough to take on an army.
Karlof mentions it's considered impolite to intimidate a physically weak man in Metalonia.
Korgran mentioned a hot soup waiting for Cole should he be in Metalonia.
- 153. "Dungeon Party!" (flashback)
- In Tommy Andreasen's non-canon novel Way of the Departed, Karlof is said to have mentioned that he was going to Metalonia.
- It's unknown whether Metalonia is an island, a country, or something else.
- LEGO.com referred to it as a region.
- Both known named humans from Metalonia have names starting with "K," though it's unknown whether this is a naming pattern of all Metalonians or simply a coincidence.
- It appears a Metalonian accent is equivalent to a Russian accent from the real world.
- Its name is based on Metal, Karlof's Elemental Power.