|“Never underestimate the power of the mind.”|
|— Garmadon, "Versus"|
Mind is a secondary element in Ninjago. It is generally associated with the color gray, though the element itself appears blue, as was seen when Neuro reads a person's mind. It corresponds with the Elemental Mind Dragon.
- Telepathy/Mind Reading - It allows the user to read other people's minds. Also, the user can use this for other effects and through other sources.
- Telepathic Prediction - As an extension of this power, the user can predict an opponent's next move by reading their thoughts.
- Psionic Blasts - The user of the Mind can also project an offensive psychic blast to give the enemy a sudden headache.
- Telepathic Communication - The Mind allows the user the ability to send a telepathic message to others.
- Cerebrokinesis - As demonstrated by Neuro in "Radio Free Ninjago," he can implant and manipulate memories and thoughts in a victim's mind to trick and distract them.
- Hypnosis (Mind Control) - It's possible that the Elemental Master of Mind can briefly mind control a victim to trick or distract them.
Mind has no distinct Elemental symbol, as its current Elemental Master wears no individual shapes or artwork on his clothing.
Later, Neuro attempted to get close to Chen to read his mind, though was stopped by Clouse. Taking advantage of the situation, Neuro instead read Clouse's mind and learned of the spell on page 149 of Clouse's spell book.
As stated by Zane, Mind does not give its user a heightened intelligence.
Staff of Elements
- Master Chen (formerly)
- 37. "Versus" (used by Neuro)
- 38. "Ninja Roll" (used by Neuro)
- 39. "Spy for a Spy" (used by Neuro and Skylor)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element" (used by Chen)
- 42. "The Day of the Dragon" (used by Neuro)
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders" (used by Neuro)
- When the user uses it, a blueish squiggle is seen, but it doesn't seem to be visible to the characters within the show.