The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 1 History
- 2 Known mini-snakes
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 External links
- 7 References
The Tall Tale of Flintlocke (non-canon)
A red mini-snake wielded by Fangdam.
A clear blue mini-snake wielded by Slithraa.
A clear purple mini-snake wielded by Spitta.
- The tribe with the most mini-snakes in the sets is the Fangpyre tribe, with a total of three mini-snakes.
- The exact relationship between mini-snakes and the Serpentine is unknown, although the LEGO.com descriptions (see individual pages) imply that they are separate species that work together.
- Mini-snakes only have a few appearances in the TV series despite being a prominent element in the Rise of the Snakes sets.
- The lever seen to open the door to the Hypnobrai Tomb in "Rise of the Snakes" has a resemblance to a mini-snake.
- In "Tick Tock," the young Great Devourer is shown to have a similar appearance to a Toxic Viper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.