|“From my analysis, Minos are not naturally aggressive animals.”|
|— Zane, "Trial By Mino"|
Minos are rhino-resembling beasts that live in the Dungeons of Shintaro. They were used to carry heavy cargo, when the Skull Sorcerer ruled over the Mines of Shintaro, and also as the Jurisdictional system of the Geckles.
The Minos are seen transporting an unknown material when all of a sudden, a Munce falls down which causes a Mino to go into chaos and break a wheelbarrow. The Skull Sorcerer then arrives and uses the Skull of Hazza D'ur to punish the workers for not working.
The Geckles put Kai and Zane under a Trial-By-Mino, to confirm that they are not Re-Awakened, Zane achieves to remove the Mino's armor, since after he analysis the beast, he concludes that they are not aggressive by nature.
The Minos were seen working along with the Geckles and Munce who were captured by the Skull Sorcerer.
- 146. "Into the Dark"
- 147. "The Worst Rescue Ever"
- 148. "The Two Blades"
- 150. "Trial By Mino"
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly"
- Their name appears to be a portmanteau of "mine" and "rhino."
- They seem to have a taste for porridge, or Glop, as seen in "The Worst Rescue Ever" and "The Two Blades".
- Maya is aware of their existence, as in "The Call of the Deep" she tells her daughter not to breathe like Mino.
The images on Minos need to be organized.