Murt is a member of the Munce.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
During Glop time, when Cole asked Murt if all the Munce's names started with an "M", Murt said yes and called Cole, "Mole".
Later, the ninja freed Murt and all the other prisoners until a Geckle bumped into him, causing Murt and the other Munce to fight off the Geckles until Cole told him to run, but only for the Skull Sorcerer to recapture him.
Murt provides food to Lloyd, but Gliff tells Lloyd to not trust him, and they both get into an argument. The ninja asked why both tribes hate each other so much, so Gliff describes in a long story that the Munce stole the Blades of Deliverance while Murt thinks the opposite.
At the meeting with the Munce and Geckles, Lloyd informs everyone they'll find the blades as long as the two sides won't fight each other.
The ninja free the Munce including Murt. He then is able to escape along with Nya, Jay, and Lloyd who take the same tunnel.
Murt leads the Munce and the ninja to their home, but Murt stumbles across a fork in the road. He points out the possible paths including the one where they originally came from. Luckily, Nya is able to find footprints, so they follow it.
Murt approaches the Throne Room; however, two guards demand his name. Murt gets confused until Lloyd tells him that there's asking for his name. Murt tells the guards his name, and they are shocked that he escaped the grasp of the Skull Sorcerer. The guards then let Murt and the ninja enter the Throne Room.
Inside the Throne Room, Queen Murtessa is shocked to see Murt. He then describes what happened and how he was able to escape using exaggerated body motions, but he still gets his point across to the other Munce.
Murt fights with another Munce after Nya suggested uniting with the Geckles. She then uses her Elemental Powers and gets the Munce attention. Murt and the Munce agree in fear and head off.
When they meet up with the Geckles, Murt stares down another Geckle. After the ninja are able to break it up, everyone flees after hearing the sound of Grief-Bringer.
Murt and the rest of the Munce and Geckles flee to the Geckle Strong-Cave. Murt and the Munce realize they are in the same room with the Geckles, so tension rises between the two tribes. Nya discovers rocks covering a possible exit, but she instructs the two tribes to work together.
After realizing there is no way out, the Munce and Geckles establish peace with each other. The Skull Sorcerer then arrives and the ninja agree to surrender themselves in exchange for the Geckles and Munce to be free. However, the Skull Sorcerer reveals this to be a lie and captures everyone.
Murt, along with the rest of the Munce and Geckles, are back working in the mines. While working, he spots Fungus and Korgran and they tell him to free himself with a key, but they must wait for the signal.
While Cole is fighting the Skull Sorcerer, Fungus and Korgran jump into action and instruct everyone to liberate themselves. Murt joins in and begins fighting the Awakened Warriors.
After the fight, Murt watches Vania become the queen of Shintaro and promises equality for all. He then watches the Ninja leave the Kingdom of Shintaro.
Murt was present at Nya's memorial.
- 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- 71720 Fire Stone Mech
- 71722 Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- 892070 Munce
- 147. "The Worst Rescue Ever"
- 148. "The Two Blades
- 149. "Queen of the Munce"
- 155. "Grief-Bringer"
- 157. "The Darkest Hour" (no lines)
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly" (no lines)
- 180. "The Turn of the Tide" (no lines)
- In "Grief-Bringer" and "The Darkest Hour," he uses a recolored version of the armor that the Dragon Hunters used.
- He also wears it the same way Iron Baron does, that being backward.
- He is one of the seven notable Ninjago minifigures to have the ponytail hair-piece. The other five being Nadakhan, Ultra Violet, Daddy No Legs, Richie, Moe, and PoulErik.
- He appears in every set that includes the Shadow Blade of Deliverance.
- He is the third character to only speak in third-person, the others being Karlof, Ghoultar and Korgran.
- According to Moonastro, Murt means "the idol". However, according to Wiktionary, his name means "murder or massacre."
- His father's name also being Murt could be a reference to Eret from the How to Train Your Dragon franchise, whose father's name is also Eret.
- Jme Wheeler, the designer of 71746 Jungle Dragon, previously designed a BrickHeadz orc model seen on his Flickr page. It has a similar appearance to Murt and was possibly inspired by his design.