|"You just have to look at it from a different point of view."
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of Warner Bros' The LEGO Movie franchise.
N-POP Girl is a student at Ninjago High School.
When Lloyd goes to school, every student including the N-POP Girl stops and stares at him with disdain.
It's a hard knock life in NINJAGO and it shouldn't be all about fighting and re-building the city. The NINJAGO Pop music circuit has just started and this girl is leading the dance revolution. She might also be the biggest fan girl of the secret ninja.
- Most of her design uses elements from previous minifigures:
- She uses a recolored version of Harley Quinn's hairpiece from The LEGO Batman Movie.
- She has Unikitty from The LEGO Movie on her shirt.
- She uses the skirt piece first seen on the Ballerina from Minifigures Series 15.
- She uses the teddy bear piece first included with Sleepyhead from Minifigures Series 6.
- One of the dance competitors in "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back" reuses her hairpiece.
Leader: Lord Garmadon
Ninjago City residents