|“In Man vs. Nature, Nature usually wins.”|
|— Lloyd to Garmadon, "Versus"|
Nature is a secondary element in Ninjago. It is generally associated with the color jade/green and corresponds with the Elemental Nature Dragon. Users of the element of Nature are able to manipulate plants and nature.
- Chlorokinesis/Ecokinesis - The user can create and control plants, including vines and parts of plants, such as leaves, roots, seeds, flowers, and thorns, for a variety of purposes: trapping enemies, making an escape route, or blocking incoming attacks. It may be possible for some users to command sentient plant creatures. They can also connect, communicate, influence, manipulate, and blend in with nature, allowing them to control all living things and natural phenomena, including forests, living plants, and different environments.
- Plant Growth - The user can grow plants from the ground to create traps or accelerate the growth of plants.
- Plant Generation - The user can generate plants, including vines and parts of plants, such as thorns, usually to trap and ensnare an adversary.
Staff of Elements
- Master Chen (formerly)
- 35. "The Invitation"
- 36. "Only One Can Remain"
- 37. "Versus"
- 40. "Spellbound"
- 42. "The Day of the Dragon"
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders"