- You may be looking for the Staff of the First Spinjitzu Master.
|"I was bitten by a snake."
This article is about a subject that is relevant to the storyline of both the LEGO Ninjago TV series and the LEGO Movie franchise. Information may be more directed toward one continuity than the other.
The Nin-Jô is a weapon that comes in various 2011 and 2012 sets and spinners. It is a simple brown staff, with a slightly enlarged section near one end being its only distinguishing feature. It is commonly presented as Master Wu's weapon of choice, but it was also used by the Kendo Ninja in the 2012 sets and used by Master Garmadon in Rebooted, as it represents a traditional Kendo training sword.
When you don't have the words, use a Really Big stick to get your point across. It may not be pretty, but - POW - it works. It's very effective, 'cause no one likes to get hit with a Really Big Stick.
Some weapons just never go out of style. Sensei Wu swears by the ancient Nin-jô. Simple and classic, this staff knows no limits in the hands of the trained Ninja.
- A Really Big Stick (2011 Ninjago Weapon Dictionary)
- Glorious Earthbound Staff (Spinjitzu Smash! game)
- A Nin-Jô comes with Master Garmadon in the Ninja DBX set, but he is never seen in the carrying one in that season of the series.
- A Nin-Jô is also used in The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- Although originally designed as a weapon, it is sometimes used as a walking stick.
- Sensei Wu is known for using a Nin-Jô throughout the Ninjago Seasons.