The Nindroid Sentries are Nindroids that guard the Realm Crystal in the stronghold in Hiroshi's Labyrinth, under the orders of Cyrus Borg. They are led by the Sentry General, a general who resembles Cryptor.
Between Possession and Skybound
The Nindroid Sentries, under the orders of Cyrus Borg, were guarding the Realm Crystal when Nadakhan intruded the stronghold, they tried to stop him but failed miserably against his supernatural powers. He later trashed most of them and stole the Realm Crystal.
Prior to Prime Empire
The Nindroids are activated by Borg when the Mechanic and his allies infiltrate the tower. They are, however, swiftly defeated.
The Nindroid Sentries are just like the evil Nindroids under the command of the Overlord, only these Nindroids work for the power of good. They most likely have the power to turn themselves invisible. They are large and serve their job well. However, they can be tricked easily because of their programming. They also have the power to shoot lasers out of their right-eye piece, and the Sentry General, has the power to do that and shoot lasers out of his chest armor just like Cryptor, and they also share the same face under the mask.
- 56. "Public Enemy Number One"
- 131. "Level Thirteen"
- The Sentry General was officially released as a minifigure in the 2017 Ninjago Bricktober set. Unlike in the TV show, the figure does not come with a laser gun.
- The Nindroid Sentries are based on Cryptor's body design, with the most prevalent difference being their armor color.
- The Nindroid Sentry soldiers have the same torso print as the Sentry General but without the armor.
- The Nindroids Sentries are not reprogrammed Overlord's Nindroids; they are the "Next generation."
- The Nindroid Sentries have never been seen to successfully complete a task, first being unable to stop Nadakhan from obtaining the Realm Crystal and later being defeated by the Mechanic and his group.
- As of Prime Empire, the design for the Nindroid Sentries includes an eyebrow notch that was not present before.
The images on Nindroid Sentries need to be organized.
- One is credited as "Nindroid Sentry" in "Public Enemy Number One."