Lloyd told two of Clutch Powers' interns to prepare the ninja's catamarans once they leave the island.
- Sea travel: The ninja's catamarans are able to have quick travel in the ocean.
- Sail direction: The catamarans are able to move the sail in order to turn directions.
- Balance compression: They are able compress the balances together by the push of a button in order to squeeze through tight spaces.
- Lightweight: They are also relatively lightweight, allowing it to be flipped on its side easily.
Catamaran Sea Battle
Skipper the ninjas’ awesome catamaran in an amazing sea fight against the Keepers! Go into attack mode and fire your spring-loaded shooters. Woah! The Keepers’ powerful battle catamaran, which splits into 3 separate boats, one with a prison, tries to sink you with its sharp blades and deadly shooters. You must triumph in this nautical battle to claim the precious storm amulet.
This boat is fast, hot and red - just like its owner Kai. When they plough through the waves together, no villain stays dry - the double shooter makes sure of that!
My Catamaran Report
They’re as fast as the wind... As agile as a cheetah… as shooter-y as... a... shooter gun thing... the point is, these catamarans were A-MAZ-ING at getting me and Jay through choppy seas and lightning storms, and onto the mysterious, undiscovered island... plus just before we recorded our 2nd Ninja Vlog episode, I took this photo and I think it looks pretty cool sooooooooooooooo...
- Even though they are marked and colored as if they are both Kai's vehicles, it seems that only one of them is, the second being used by the other ninja.
- The only ninja's catamaran to appear in sets is Kai's.
- It is unknown why the ninja decided to use an open-ended boat in a dangerous storm-riddled area.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, it is possible that the catamarans will appear in the future.