You may be looking for the set.
|“The Techno Blade must've hacked the Hover-Copter's system! Zane controls it!”|
|— Jay to the other ninja in "The Surge"|
- 1 History
- 2 Functions
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Zane managed to hack a Hover-Copter using his Techno Blade and used it to save the students, Master Wu, and Nya from the factory. After they had been sent back to the academy, Zane used it to defeat the other Hover-Copters until they retreated from the city.
The NinjaCopter was used as a diversion for the ninja to escape.
Zane dropped the ninja off at the city using the NinjaCopter.
In the Digiverse, Zane used the NinjaCopter to reach the reboot activation port faster.
Zane traveled to the Nindroids' launch site using the NinjaCopter.
Zane lands in the NinjaCopter when he entered the atmosphere. He uses it to infiltrate the city in order to defeat the Golden Master, but it is destroyed when it is sucked into The Overlord's Spinjitzu tornado.
The NinjaCopter is armed with many weapons, ranging from micro missiles to large-scale rockets mounted on the secondary rear thrusters.
- 27. "The Surge"
- 28. "The Art of the Silent Fist"
- 30. "The Curse of the Golden Master"
- 31. "Enter the Digiverse"
- 32. "Codename: Arcturus"
- 33. "The Void"
- 34. "The Titanium Ninja"
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (non-canon)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- LEGO Dimensions (non-canon)
- The NinjaCopter is the first vehicle that is created using the Techno Blades.
- While it is called the NinjaCopter in the sets, it is only referred to as a Hover-Copter in the TV series (by Ed in "Blackout").