|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
Ninja action figures are toys based on the ninja.
Game of Masks (flashback)
Harumi was playing with action figures of Red and Green Ninja, when the building in which they lived was attacked by the Great Devourer. Harumi was startled and threw the figures on the ground, which then remained there until the collapse of the building.
After hearing that there was trouble, Kai asked Wu if Kai action figures had run out.
After Nadakhan framed the ninja for various crimes, Rufus McCallister was interviewed on TV and spoke about his disappointment with the ninja, while various citizens rioted outside Ninjago Doomsday Comix and kicked around some Kai action figures.
During Lloyd's speech, a little girl and her family listened to him on television while she held a Green Ninja figure.
- 55. "Infamous"
- 81. "Game of Masks" (flashback)
- 87. "Radio Free Ninjago"
- These action figures are the closest thing to real LEGO minifigures in the show.
- It is unknown whether there are other figures besides the Red and Green Ninja.
- According to the Character Encyclopedia Updated and Expanded, models of each of the ninja are being sold at stores across Ninjago.
- There are several types of these figures, some of which are based only on ninjas by color, while others are based on a specific ninja, especially Kai.
- Harumi was seen playing with the figures, one of them being green representing Lloyd, however, by the time of the Great Devourer incident, Lloyd was not yet publicly known as the Green Ninja.
- However, the color could be just a coincidence, not meant to represent any character.
- There are also many other items based on the ninja, especially Lloyd, such as clocks or corn flakes, both seen in Nelson's house.