|"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential."
Ninja vehicles are vehicles used by the ninja to counter their enemies and the forces of evil.
- 1 Wu's horse carriage
- 2 Wu's ship
- 3 Destiny's Bounty
- 4 Blade Cycle
- 5 Snowmobile
- 6 Tread Assault
- 7 Storm Glider
- 8 Samurai Mech
- 9 Ultra Sonic Raider
- 10 Fire Mech
- 11 Golden Mech
- 12 Earth Driller
- 13 Kai Fighter
- 14 NinjaCopter
- 15 Earth Mech
- 16 Lightning off-roader
- 17 Proto Sam-X
- 18 Green Ninja cycle
- 19 Prototype X-1
- 20 ElectroMech
- 21 Roto Jet
- 22 D.B. Express
- 23 Jungle Raider
- 24 Ice Mech
- 25 Ghost Cycle
- 26 Ghost Taker GT
- 27 Kai's bike
- 28 Nya's bike
- 29 Titanium Ninja Tumbler
- 30 Rock Roader
- 31 Ultra Stealth Raider
- 32 Lightning Bike
- 33 Destiny's Shadow
- 34 Samurai VXL
- 35 Katana V11
- 36 Zane's bike
- 37 Ninja Nightcrawler
- 38 Samurai X Mech (P.I.X.A.L.)
- 39 Rock Cycle
- 40 ShuriCopter
- 41 ATV
- 42 Titan Mech
- 43 Land Bounty
- 44 Mech Jet
- 45 Flying speeder
- 46 Racing bike
- 47 Ninja Tuner Car
- 48 Stone Mech
- 49 Jungle surfboard
- 50 Ninja's catamarans
- 51 Jungle Choppers
- 52 Hydro Bounty
- 53 APS suits
- 54 Sub car
- 55 Mini submarines
- 56 Dragons
- 56.1 Set appearances
- 56.1.1 Earth Dragon
- 56.1.2 Fire Dragon
- 56.1.3 Ice Dragon
- 56.1.4 Lightning Dragon
- 56.1.5 Ultra Dragon
- 56.1.6 Golden Dragon
- 56.1.7 Titanium Dragon
- 56.1.8 Master Wu Dragon
- 56.1.9 Elemental Lightning Dragon
- 56.1.10 Elemental Earth Dragon
- 56.1.11 Elemental Fire Dragon
- 56.1.12 Energy Dragon
- 56.1.13 Fusion Dragon
- 56.1.14 Ice Dragon (Realm of Oni and Dragons)
- 56.1.15 Stormbringer
- 56.1.16 Firstbourne
- 56.1.17 Slab
- 56.1.18 Boreal
- 56.1.19 Blue Dragon
- 56.1.20 Chompy
- 56.1.21 Zippy
- 56.1 Set appearances
- 57 Gallery
This vehicle only appeared in "The Golden Weapon."
This vehicle only appeared in "King of Shadows."
The Destiny's Bounty is a large ship initially owned by pirates. It served as the Ninjas' headquarters for a time, and eventually gained flight capabilities. It was destroyed by the Great Devourer and recreated as the Black Bounty by Lord Garmadon, but the Ninja reclaimed it and restored its original form.
First seen in "Home;" took flight in "Snakebit;" destroyed in "Day of the Great Devourer;" remade as the Black Bounty in "Darkness Shall Rise;" reclaimed in "Ninjaball Run" and restored as of the next episode "Child's Play," upgraded in "The Last Voyage;" destroyed again in "Return of the Overlord;" and later rebuilt.
A red-and-gold motorcycle that Kai can transform the Sword of Fire into. It engulfs itself in flames when moving, and is equipped with hidden blade missiles. It requires focus to maintain its form—if its pilot's focus is lost, it will transform back into its weapon form.
It was first seen in "Snakebit," when the Ninja needed to pursue the Fangpyre to retrieve their staff. It was later seen in "Can of Worms," being used by Kai to reach the Toxic Bogs. In "The Snake King," Kai used it during his hunt for Samurai X; he also used it to drop Lloyd off at the Kiddie Arcade. Later, in "The Rise of the Great Devourer," Kai used his Blade Cycle to pursue the Serpentine after Pythor stole the Fangblades.
A blue, white, and gold motorcycle-like vehicle with large skis instead of wheels and parts resembling solid ice. Zane transformed it from the Shurikens of Ice. Extremely fast and maneuverable, even in snow or when weighed down with three other passengers, but reverts to weapon form if its rider loses concentration.
It was first seen in "Snakebit," used to pursue the fleeing Fangpyre. Zane later used it to reach the Toxic Bogs and to escape from the Serpentine through a frozen tunnel in "Can of Worms," during the hunt for Samurai X in "The Snake King," during his battle with the Juggernaut in "Tick Tock," and when he was chasing the Serpentine Express in "The Rise of the Great Devourer."
A black-and-gold all-terrain land vehicle, transformed from the Scythe of Quakes. It is armed with a powerful cannon in its front and can camouflage itself as a Serpentine vehicle by flipping over, but it will revert to weapon form if its user loses focus.
First seen in "Snakebit," being used to pursue the Fangpyre and claim their staff. Later used to follow the Serpentine Express in "The Rise of the Great Devourer," where it flicked a Hypnobrai Soldier off of its cockpit, fended off a few Bite Cycles, and drew the massive mobile fortress' fire. It was briefly summoned again when Cole was confronted by Serpentine in the second-to-last car—in response to the advancing snakes, he summoned the Tread Assault in the car and blasted Skales with its cannon.
First used in "Snakebit" to chase the Fangpyre and retrieve their staff. Later used in "The Rise of the Great Devourer" to pursue the Serpentine Express, drawing the latter's fire to give Zane a chance to disable the heavily-armed rear section.
- 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter
- 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter
- 71215 Jay Fun Pack (mini-build)
- 71703 Storm Fighter Battle
The Samurai Mech is a humanoid robot built and used by Samurai X. First seen in "Can of Worms."
The Ultra Sonic Raider is a massive white, black, and gold tank which can seat all four Ninja, armed with grappling hooks and sonic cannons. Summoned by the Tornado of Creation for use against the Great Devourer in "Day of The Great Devourer." Later equipped with a flight mode in "Ninjaball Run."
The Fire Mech is a red and gold mech designed by Nya and Dr. Julien for Kai's use on the Island of Darkness. Can be stored aboard the Earth Driller, and seems to be used primarily for scaling the mountains to reach the Temple of Light. First seen in "Island of Darkness."
The Golden Mech is a powerful fighting mech used by the First Spinjitzu Master against the Overlord. Later used by Lloyd in "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master" after being discovered in the Temple of Light.
A black and gold burrowing vehicle used to travel covertly on the Island of Darkness. The Fire Mech is stored in a compartment on the back. It was first seen in "Island of Darkness."
A red and gold jet that was first seen in "The Surge." It is able to convert its wings backwards for speedier flight.
A white, blue, and gold Hover-Copter that was first seen in "The Surge." It is full of ballistic weapons, bullets and is very fast.
A black and gold mech that was first seen in "The Surge." Rather than hands, it has laser blasters for arms.
A blue and gold tank that was first seen in the "The Surge." Originally one of Cyrus Borg's security tanks, Jay used his Techno Blade to modify the vehicle into a more advanced version. It has artillery fire loaded in.
A green and white vehicle that was first seen in the episode "The Art of the Silent Fist". It has a seat for the driver and a seat next to a missile launcher.
A red, black, and gold vehicle that doubles as a mobile base. The ninja use it during the battle with the Anacondrai warriors. It belongs to Nya.
A black and gold motorcycle made entirely out of Deepstone. Created by Cyrus Borg for Cole, it comes equipped with has twin carbine blasters, auto-evasive handling and a radio set to soft rock. Used to battle the Preeminent, it first appeared in "Curseworld, Part I."
A tumbler that Zane used for transportation on the Day of the Departed.
A 4x4 used by Cole used for quick transportation with elaborate tires specialized for off-road. It first appeared in "Day of the Departed."
A rebuilt version of the Ultra Sonic Raider, used by Kai, Nya, Jay, and Lloyd for transportation. It first appeared in "Day of the Departed," and was later trashed.
A multi-terrain boat-like vehicle with multiple offensive maneuvers and forms. It first appeared in "Scavengers."
While Zane was undercover as Snake Jaguar, Nya was making him a bike. After his cover was blown, Nya launched it from the Destiny's Bounty. Its main purpose was pursuing Mr. E. First seen in "Snake Jaguar."
A blue, white, and gold mech used by P.I.X.A.L., undercover as Samurai X. It is a rebuilt version of Nya's Samurai Mech, albeit much smaller and similar to Jay's mech from Season 4. It was first seen in "Dead Man's Squall."
An off-roader that acts like the ninjas' mobile base, first appearing in "A Rocky Start." It greatly resembles the Destiny's Bounty.
A motorcycle built by Lloyd in "Racer Seven" to participate in the Speedway Five-Billion.
Catamarans used by the ninja to get to the Island of the Keepers, first appearing in "Uncharted."
Bikes used to get to the jungle on the Island of the Keepers. They were used by the ninja and Twitchy Tim.
Two mechs created by P.I.X.A.L. for the use of the whole team. Later on, it was only used by Lloyd.
A specialized submersible combat craft created by P.I.X.A.L., able to switch from an off-road buggy into a submarine at the push of a button.
- 71752 Ninja Sub Speeder (Sub car)
- 71754 Water Dragon (Zane's)
- 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea (Kai's)
- 71756 Hydro Bounty (Lloyd and Cole's)
Dragons ridden by the Ninja include:
- Rocky, the Earth Dragon (used by Cole; first seen in Wu's story in "Way of the Ninja")
- Flame, the Fire Dragon (used by Kai; first seen in "King of Shadows")
- Shard, the Ice Dragon (used by Zane; first seen in "King of Shadows")
- Wisp, the Lightning Dragon (used by Jay; first seen in "King of Shadows")
- The Ultra Dragon (a combined form of the above four dragons; used by Lloyd; first seen in "Day of the Great Devourer")
- The Golden Dragon (used by Lloyd; first seen in Misako's story in "The Stone Army")
- The Titanium Dragon (used by Zane; first seen in Zane's dream in "Versus")
- The Energy Dragon (used by Lloyd; first seen in "Spellbound")
- The Elemental Fire Dragon (used by Kai; first seen in "The Day of the Dragon")
- The Elemental Lightning Dragon (used by Jay; first seen in "The Day of the Dragon")
- The Elemental Earth Dragon (used by Cole; first seen in "The Day of the Dragon")
- The Master Wu Dragon (used by Wu; first seen in "Stiix and Stones")
- The Elemental Water Dragon (used by Nya; first seen in "Infamous")
- The Hydroelectric Dragon (used by Nya and Jay; first seen in "Wishmasters")
- The Fusion Dragon (used by Kai and Nya; first seen in "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea")
- Stormbringer (used by Jay; first seen in "Firstbourne)
- Slab (used by Cole; first seen in "Iron & Stone)
- The Fire Dragon (used by Kai; first seen in "Iron & Stone")
- The Firstbourne (used by Wu; first seen in "How to Build a Dragon")
- The Ice Dragon (used by Zane; first seen in "Two Lies, One Truth")
- Boreal (used by Zane as the Ice Emperor; first seen in Zane's dream in "Wasted True Potential")
- The Blue Dragon (used by Jay; first seen in "The Maze of the Red Dragon" as the Red Dragon)
- Chompy (used by Wu; first seen in "The Skull Sorcerer")
- Zippy (first seen in "The Keepers of the Amulet")
- 30547 Dragon Hunter (mini-build)