- 1 History
- 2 Staff
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
In order to pay for rent, Cole took up a job at the bank. But one day while guarding the front entrance, Cole fell asleep which resulted in Acidicus, Fangtom and Skalidor breaking in the vault underground, and got away with a few sacks. The news of the robbery also distracted Kai and Zane from their jobs, resulting in both of them being fired. When they arrive at the bank, they see the Bank Boss reprimanding and firing Cole for his actions, and the latter later remarked that he disliked the job.
When the Stone Army was attacking the city, some broke into the bank, and the manager tried to hide in the vault, only to end up having the entire wall, sans vault door, completely destroyed.
While searching for quests, the ninja hear the second city bank's alarms go off, and stop the robbery, only to later find out that they had inadvertently ruined a movie scene.
While explaining why he thinks Jay is the worst, Fugi-Dove makes up a story, saying he had just robbed the bank, only to be ambushed by Lloyd, Kai and Cole on hang-gliders, which he easily takes down, until Jay, riding a Lightning bolt in his opinion, defeated him.
- 13. "Day of the Great Devourer" (first)
- 55. "Infamous" (first; recording)
- 68. "Scavengers" (first)
- 100. "Questing for Quests" (second)
- 108. "Ancient History" (first)
- 117. "The Absolute Worst" (second; story)
- 2. "Upgrade" (second)
- In Ninjago, the dollar is used as currency, although in Season 2, a symbol resembling N with two lines from the center is displayed on money bags. However, money does not look like dollars, as it has a square hole in the middle.
The images on Ninjago City Bank need to be organized.