| "That's not what happened at all!"
This article is about something not canon to either the storyline of the TV show, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, or the LEGO Movie franchise.
Ninjago Rush is a LEGO Ninjago online game released in early 2015.
Upon starting the game, the player has four stages available to choose from. At each of them, the player can get the three JadeBlades. Each step is a separate Ninja control. In addition, each level requires different skills:
Collecting Jadeblades gradually strengthens the skills of warriors, so that they are able to obtain Jadeblades that were out of reach the first time through. Gaining an adequate number of Jadeblades unlocks up to three levels:
- Zane - Climb (available after winning 6 Jadeblades)
- Tournament of Elements - Race (available after winning 3 Jadeblades ).
- The Temple on Haunted Hill - Airjitzu (available after winning nine Jadeblades)
- After completing Cole's challenge, Cole's dagger will turn into a sai.
- In the Tournament, Lloyd or Jay will finish first. Karlof or, ironically, Griffin Turner, will finish last.