| "That's not what happened at all!"
This article is about something not canon to either the storyline of the TV show, Ninjago, or The LEGO Movie franchise.
|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
Ninjago Skybound is an app released in 2016. In the game, the only playable character is Jay, the Blue Ninja. His mission is to stop Nadakhan and his Sky Pirates to rescue Cole, Nya, Lloyd, Zane, Kai, and Master Wu from the Djinn Blades.
The evil Djinn Nadakhan is stealing parts of Ninjago Island to rebuild his realm of Djinjago in the sky. Playing as Jay you must battle him and his gang of SKY PIRATES to rescue Zane, Nya, Lloyd, Cole and Kai to take back the stolen lands and rebuild Ninjago.
- Ninjago Island
- Tiger Widow Island
- Floating Islands
- Misfortune's Keep
- Bonus Levels
- Lighthouse | Enemies: Squiffy | Boss: None
- Prision | Enemies: Squiffy | Boss: None
- Some of the achievements are references:
- "Monkey See, Monkey Do" is a phrase meaning that someone copies another's actions, unaware of the consequences.
- "Dogshank Smash" refers to Hulk Smash.
- "Can't Touch This" references "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer.
- "I Heard You Like Achievements" refers to the catphrase "I herd u liek Mudkipz."
- Additionally, the description for this achievement "All Achievements are belong to you!" references the phrase "All your bases are belong to us" from Zero Wing.