|Manual of Style|
|Types of Articles|
|Sets · Characters · Object/Weapon · Locations · Vehicles · Cards · Creatures · Character History · Character Relationship · Elemental Powers · Episodes · Galleries · Transcripts · Books · Seasons · Voice Actors|
|Images · Videos · Leaks · Naming Pages · Blocking · Accounts|
The Ninjago Wiki strives to have a family-friendly environment. As such users are expected to follow these guidelines.
- Images of unreleased figures leaked from factories or watermarked set images are strictly forbidden on the wiki. Any image portraying leaked material will be deleted on sight. If the user continues to upload leaked images they might be blocked.
- On the wiki, no swearing, no abbreviations containing swear words, no inappropriate or controversial comments (including sexual or religious comments without context, or verbal aggression towards others) are allowed. Situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis depending on severity.
- Don't spam nonsensical and pointless messages on the wiki. Make sure all content added to pages is significant and relevant.
- This is an English Wiki, don't add content in other languages, Spamming by translating articles into other languages and adding it is highly discouraged. Continuing to add content in other languages may result in a block.
- Please refrain from making pages with very little importance (Bus token, chair, etc.)
- Use proper grammar when on chat and editing pages, or use the spellcheck program to check your work.
- Don't be mad at other users. If someone was bullying you, please contact one of the Clan members if you need help, and we'll be glad to assist you!"
- Similarly, if you disagree with somebody undoing your edit, contact them rather than starting an edit war.