With Buddermeow stepping down, it is time for the Ninjago Wiki to select a new bureaucrat. This bureaucrat position is a very important role on a wiki as they are the only one able to promote new admin. Often times the Bureacrat is seen as the leader on the site. As such we must make sure the community is in agreement as to who we give these rights to.
Currently, any user with user rights who has expressed interest is eligible. These users may add a short bio under their username or remove themselves if they do not wish to hold the permission. I feel that is best to have some discussion before we jump right into voting.
Eligible Users (not including those who already declined)
Hi! I'm Quinton1721, an admin here! I have been on Fandom, as well as this wiki, since 2017. I have nearly 10,000 global edits. I know a wide variety of knowledge about Fandom, like editing shortcuts, statistics, and crafting wikitables. I also have close ties with other great Fandom users, too! While I may not be as active as it seems, I am on Fandom every day and check the wiki daily. Just one more thing — Toa Kopaka Nuva is also an extremely qualified candidate, and I'd love to see him as bureaucrat as well. If elected, I would give him bureaucrat rights as well.
Dropped out 21:16, June 13, 2020 (UTC).
I have been a member of Fandom since 2011 and am an administrator/bot on the Ninjago Wiki, Brickipedia, and the BIONICLE wiki.
While I am easy to reach, I am not as active editing on this wiki as some of the other eligible users.
Hello everyone! My name is Printer89 and I currently hold the Content Moderator position for the Ninjago Wiki. I have been on the wiki for one year, and helped improve the wiki in many ways.
Dropped out 15:23, June 15, 2020 (UTC)
Hello Everyone, I am Frost Formling aka The Eternal Equalizer.I have edited this wiki for the last 208 days. I have 5,515 edits most are File and Mainspace edits. I would kindly accept this position, and I have a massive amount of experience on many other wikis such as the Nexo Knights Wiki, Monkie Kid Wiki, Jason Bourne Wiki, Top Gun Wiki and many others. I am highly dedicated here, with those rights I could remove vandalism much easier.
Kaipengeist hasn't been on since last month. Do you think he'll see this?
07:00, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Might not be best to have him as an option then. --Toa Kopaka Nuva (talk) 13:48, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- For now, we are discussing who the candidates should be.--Toa Kopaka Nuva (talk) 16:50, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Hopefully we can figure out who should be the next bureaucrat LuigiMaster41 (talk) 16:51, June 11, 2020
- Quinton has joined! Printer89 (talk) 16:22, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Interesting there are only two candidates left.--The Eternal Equalizer 18:50, June 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Huh, Printer89 was right, this does feel like some of of election! LuigiMaster41 (talk) 19:27, June 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Actually, there is less than 1 since voting started on the 12th.Ninja72 (talk) 21:16, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Will the voting end at 12:00 pm (UTC) tonight?The Eternal Equalizer 22:21, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
Not sure what time the voting will end, but regardless, I will be promoting the winner some time tomorrow.
23:31, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Sounds good. The vote ends at midnight UTC so in like 10 minutes.--Toa Kopaka Nuva (talk) 23:51, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
It's Midnight in UTC time so the voting is over.--The Eternal Equalizer 00:03, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- That’s fair. It’ll end at 17:26 on Friday then. --Toa Kopaka Nuva (talk) 00:27, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Hey you never answered my question. Who will get the promotion? Toa Kopaka Nuva or Min-droid?Lego Ninjago Fan 2006 (talk) 00:32, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Toa Kopaka NuvaThe Eternal Equalizer 00:33, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Ok. But what will happen to Min-droid? Will the Samurai rights be removed so it's only a bot, that changes categories and logs chat like NinjagoBot?Lego Ninjago Fan 2006 (talk) 00:39, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- They will probably be kept.Ninja72 (talk) 00:42, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- The voting has ended. It is past 3:03am in UTC. Toa is the winner! Lego Ninjago Fan 2006 (talk) 10:57, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- The voting has not ended yet. Printer89 (talk) 11:35, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
- About five hours left! Printer89 (talk) 12:40, June 19, 2020 (UTC)
Please do not vote more than once. Standard Voting Rules apply. There are no opposing/neutral votes.
- 20:17, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
- --The Eternal Equalizer 13:01, June 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Warptoad (talk) 18:44, June 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Quinton1721, He Who Will Fight All of Asia 21:16, June 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Destinyy18 (talk) 21:50, June 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Lego Ninjago Fan 2006 (talk) 13:35, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
- MISFORTUNE (talk) 15:41, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
- TitaniumNinja74 (talk) 22:29, June 17, 2020 (UTC)
- --The Last Booker DeWitt (talk) 22:37, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
Mnkae, The Ultimate Master of Ultimate Ultimatness 17:38, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Icequeen NinjaWarrior (talk) 17:50, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
LuigiMaster41 (talk) 17:54, June 12, 2020 Ninja72 (talk) 22:11, June 13, 2020 (UTC)