|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The Ninjago soldiers were soldiers who defended their villages against all forms of threats. Their greatest call to action was during the Serpentine War, when the soldiers were faced with battling the Anacondrai and the rest of the Serpentine.
- 1 History
- 2 Weapons
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Prior to the series
When the Serpentine War began, as Chen deceived the Serpentine into fighting against the people of Ninjago, the soldiers set off to defend their homes as they clashed with their new adversaries. During the Battle of Jamanakai Village, many soldiers faced off against the mounting hordes of Anacondrai, led by the fierce general Arcturus. Despite their best efforts to subdue their advance, the soldiers were overwhelmed by the Anacondrai, and for a time Jamanakai Village was taken over by them. After the Serpentine were condemned to their respective tombs, the soldiers continued on with their lives and duties.
When the Sons of Garmadon surrounded the village, a soldier put on his helmet and went to negotiate with Garmadon. He told to the new emperor that his people were already holding on to their arms, they would fight if necessary, and they would never kneel before him. Garmadon then created the Colossus, after which the soldier knelt before the new emperor.
- 40. "Spellbound" (flashback)
- 65. "The Hands of Time" (painting)
- 66. "The Hatching" (flashback)
- 67. "A Time of Traitors" (painting)
- It is unknown if the group is still active today, as their last major appearance was during the Serpentine War 40 years ago, though in "Big Trouble, Little Ninjago," a soldier is seen defending his village.
- The soldiers use a recolored version of Gandalf's torso design from LEGO The Lord of the Rings.