|“The original Prime Empire cabinet is somewhere in this building. And we'll search every floor until we find it.”|
|— The Mechanic, "Level Thirteen"|
The Prodigal Father (flashback)
When the ninja are searching the Mechanic's Headquarters, Jay comes across an Arcade Cabinet titled Prime Empire. He tries to play the game but realizes he needs the motherboard to operate the game. Jay inserts the motherboard inside the Arcade Cabinet which causes a shock wave that is felt across Ninjago City.
Jay plays the legendary game before reaching level 13 and the Arcade Pod opening up a portal. He enters as well as hundreds of other gamers.
Cyrus Borg does an analysis of the original Arcade Cabinet and realizes that there are over eight-hundred gamers trapped inside Prime Empire. Cole then plays the game in order to enter the virtual world. When he completes it, he, Lloyd, Nya, and Kai enter Prime Empire.
- 6. "Gayle Gossip: A Closer Look" (recording)
- 129. "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?"
- 131. "Level Thirteen"
- 142. "The Prodigal Father" (flashback)
- There are several differences between the show version and the set version:
- In the sets, the cabinet is a bit larger, so a normally large minifigure can't stand in front of the buttons.
- In the sets, the inscription Prime Empire is below the screen while in the show it is above it.
- At the top of the cabinet symbol of Unagami's army in the show, while in the sets it is missing.
- While the front of the cabinet opens in the show, the rear of the cabinet opens in the sets.
- Storage space for minifigure and transparent screen in the show is missing.
- The side protrusions on the cabinet are slightly larger in the show and are all yellow.