Paul William Dobson (born December 7, 1963) is a Canadian voice actor who voices many Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu characters such as Wu, Rattla, Noble, Slithraa (Episode 17), Neuro, Jacob Pevsner, Ghoultar, Fenwick, Acidicus, Flintlocke, Dee-Jay 81, Korgran, and Mammatus.
- Apart from his role in Ninjago, Paul's voice-work credentials include Beast Machines (Tankor and Obsidian), ReBoot (Matrix), Dinotrux (D-Structs) and X-Men: Evolution (Juggernaut).
- On that note, he has voiced in previous LEGO animations, most notably Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui and Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows (Toa Whenua).
- He has the same name as an English football player and the first British NCO to be awarded the Military Cross.
- His brothers, Michael, and Brian Dobson, eventually provided voice work for other characters in the series.
- He began voice acting when he was recommended by one of his brothers. Before that, he was a DJ known for the different voices he could do.
- He voices three Elemental Masters in the series: Wu, Neuro, and Jacob Pevsner.
- He, along with Kirby Morrow, had previously worked together on the anime Inuyasha.