Paul William Dobson (born December 7, 1963) is an English-Canadian voice actor who voices many Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu characters such as Wu, Rattla, Noble, Mezmo (Episode 17), Neuro, Jacob Pevsner, Ghoultar, Fenwick, Acidicus, Flintlocke, Dee-Jay 81, Korgran, and Mammatus.
- Apart from his role in Ninjago, Paul's voice-work credentials include Beast Machines (Tankor and Obsidian), ReBoot (Matrix), Dinotrux (D-Structs) and X-Men: Evolution (Juggernaut).
- On that note, he has voiced in previous LEGO animations, most notably Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui and Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows (Toa Whenua).
- He has the same name as an English football player and the first British NCO to be awarded the Military Cross.
- As Sensei Wu's voice, he near-constantly mentions the Ninja unlocking their True Potential in Season 1. Interestingly, in Superbook, he voiced the role of Satan, and, at one point, says, "I will help you reach your full potential!"
- His brothers, Michael, and Brian Dobson, eventually provided voice work for other characters in the series.
- He began voice acting when he was recommended by one of his brothers. Before that, he was a DJ known for the different voices he could do.
- He voices three Elemental Masters in the series: Wu, Neuro, and Jacob Pevsner.
- He based Flintlocke's voice on that of Matthew McConaughey.
- He, along with Kirby Morrow, had previously worked together on the anime Inuyasha.