|“Okay, what's going on? Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? Why do you have two heads? And which one do I look at when I'm talking to you?”|
“We brought some food! Just for you! Gift of Jay!”
|— Jay and PoulErik in "The Gift of Jay"|
- 1 History
- 2 Official Description
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Behind the scenes
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
Prior to The Island
PoulErik gave Jay some food and berries and told him to eat it, calling him the "Gift of Jay".
PoulErik was seen with the Keepers and was by Mammatus' side when he realized that Wojira was not real.
PoulErik greeted and hugged Jay when he arrived, stating that it had become really boring on the Island, before taking him and the ninja to Mammatus.
This Keeper of the Amulet is Chief Mammatus's second-in-command. PoulErik has worked his way up through the ranks of his tribe and now stands head and shoulders (well, head) above his fellow islanders. With two mouths, he always has plenty - though he doesn't always agree with himself!
- 173. "The Storm Amulet"
Behind the scenes
- He is the third Ninjago minifigure to have two heads, the first two being Fangtom and Fangdam.
- He is the first non-Serpentine with this distinction.
- Unlike the two, PoulErik's heads are on top of each other and not next to each other.
- PoulErik's heads are multiple LEGO pieces, whereas Fangtom and Fangdam's are both a single mold.
- His name is a combination of the names "Poul" (an alternate spelling of Paul) and "Erik", probably referring to the fact that each head has a different name.
- PoulErik has a general way of talking: his first head talks, then his second, then they say the next sentence in unison.
- He reuses the headpieces of the Rumble Keepers and the Thunder Keepers.
- He is one of the seven Ninjago characters to have the ponytail hairpiece, the other six being Nadakhan, Ultra Violet, Daddy No Legs, Richie, Murt, and Moe.
- He is also the first ponytailed character since Daddy No Legs to use the bandana LEGO piece that the ninja use in some of their suits.
- He is also the third character to have a "hollow stud" (LEGO part 28626) of a color other than black, namely green. The first two characters are Murt and Moe, who have brown ones.