|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
- Not to be confused with the twelfth season.
|“Tired of old games? Feeling downright bored? Your situation is about to change. Prime Empire will give you an all new gaming experience. Inside, you will find eight different situations and arenas. From the Temple of Madness, to the Forest of Resentment. Then to the Future Technology Kingdom. This game will give people the ultimate experience. Prime Empire, stay tuned.”|
|— Commercial Narration|
Prime Empire is an old, legendary arcade game, created by Milton Dyer. After the defeat of the Blizzard Samurai, the game resurfaces and players become trapped within. The Ninja will have to defeat the ruler of Prime Empire, Emperor Unagami, in order to rescue the people who have been captured inside the video game.
The mysterious appearance of the legendary video game, Prime Empire, has gamers excited in Ninjago City. Everybody's lining up to play, eager for the chance to test their skills, but one by one, players are disappearing... it's all fun and games until you reach Level 13.
The arcade game was created at an unknown point in time by Milton Dyer.
There are thirteen levels of Prime Empire. The names or details of these levels are currently unknown.
- Unagami's Army
- Racer Seven
- Anthony Buzzsaw Nelli
- Rat Pack
- Empire Temple of Madness
- Gamer's Market
- Forest of Resentment
- Future Technology Kingdom
- Speedway Five-Billion's Race Track
- This will be the second time the Ninja travel into a virtual world, the first time being the Digiverse in Season 3.
- It can be entered through Arcade Pods.
- Prime Empire is possibly inspired by the 2017 movie Jumanji, where the video game of the same name that was once a board game, then became a video game where people were trapped.
- Unlike the video game mentioned, the avatars of the Ninja are themselves, only with a few different aspects to them such as their clothes or hair color/style.
- When someone reaches level thirteen in the game, they get sucked into the game itself.
- When all three Key-Tanas are combined at the Empire Temple of Madness, it seems to trigger a mechanism that reveals Emperor Unagami.