When the ninja and Okino spotted the Red Dragon with the purple Key-Tana, Jay attempted to grab it, but only for the Red Dragon to wake up and attack the ninja. However, when Okino told the ninja about the Red Dragon's weak spot, the ninja were able to weaken it. Moments later, when the Red Dragon was about to attack Lloyd, Jay used the Key-Tana and defeat the Red Dragon with it.
After reaching the fire wall, Jay inserts all of the Key-Tanas in their respective holes.
- 133. "I am Okino" (mentioned)
- 134. "The Glitch" (mentioned)
- 135. "The Cliffs of Hysteria" (mentioned)
- 136. "The Maze of the Red Dragon"
- 143. "The Temple of Madness"
- It appears that it can deal more damage than a regular weapon, as it finished off the Red Dragon when it still had several lives left.
- In the sets, it is plugged into a loot box. However, in the show, it hangs in the air without it.