|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
Rice farmers are farmers who live in great fields around the Four Weapons Blacksmith in Ignacia or in the vicinity of the village in the valley. Although peaceful by nature, several of them end up in the middle of greater battles between the ninja and the forces of evil.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
Several rice farmers were working in the fields when the Skulkin mounted an attack on the Four Weapons Blacksmith shop. The farmers bravely charged the approaching vehicles with their tools in hand, but Samukai quickly scared them into retreat.
When Lord Garmadon decided to manipulate the past in order to prevent the ninja from ever becoming a team, he used his Mega Weapon to create a portal in the Ouroboros. When the ninja leaped through to pursue their foe, they ended up in the middle of a rice field, outside Four Weapons. It is unclear if the rice farmers noticed the surprise visitors, but they played the same role as before when the Skulkin (plus a disguised Lord Garmadon) attacked the blacksmith shop.
Some rice farmers were working in their fields when the Garmatron fired on Ignacia from the Island of Darkness. The Dark Matter missile rapidly corrupted the entire area, turning the rice farmers into snarling, purple-eyed servants of evil.
- 1. "Way of the Ninja"
- 6. "The Snake King"
- 75. "The Mask of Deception"
- Attack of the Sky Pirates (non-canon)
- In "Secrets of the Blacksmith" they have the same design as the Jamanakai villagers. This is probably an error.
- The woman in an unnamed romance film appears to be a rice farmer, as does a woman in one of Cliff Gordon's photos seen in "Misfortune Rising."
- Doubloon in "The Tall Tale of Doubloon" wears the same clothing as the rice farmers.