|"That's not what happened at all!"
The Robot Manager was challenged by Kai to a Spinny Sign Off after she was stealing Steeper Wisdom's customers. However, Kai had accidentally burned their tea shop. She stopped the fire by fanning her sign but had to pour tea on Master Wu when he caught on fire.
After serving a customer, Zane, disguised as a maintenance bot, visited the coffee shop to freeze her espresso machine. She ignored her lie detector and believed it when Zane said he grew a mustache due to an upgrade, allowing Zane to complete his mission. Robot Manager served another customer cold coffee; when she said she liked it, she told everyone about it, earning her shop recognition.
Cole told everyone that whoever can beat Zane in a game of chess will win free tea. After she witnessed Zane beating several players at a game of chess, the Robot Manager challenged him. The audience was shocked at seeing she won, but when she outstretched her arm to get her tea, Zane's queen fell out of her sleeve. She was eventually thrown out for cheating.
The Robot Manager entered a tasting competition against Steeper Wisdom. Her coffee won, but Ronin, on the other team, cheered. After Wu asked him why so, given that they lost, he claimed he owned both shops and that the prize, a golden mug with a base, was actually a regular mug spray-painted with wood glued on.
Wu invited the Robot Manager inside Steeper Wisdom. After giving her coffee beans and asking for friendship, to which she accepts, they found a stand selling free juice. They went out together with the Manager asking him if he thinks they have fresh-pressed oil.
- 2. "Spinning Power" (non-canon)
- 10. "Trojan Tee Kettle" (non-canon)
- 13. "Undercover Zane" (non-canon)
- 18. "Zaney Chess Game" (non-canon)
- 19. "The Taste Test" (non-canon)
- 20. "A Beautiful Friendship" (non-canon)
- She has the hairpiece that was first used on the Diner Waitress from Minifigures Series 11, which is later used on Faith in the Ninjago TV series.
- She and the Admin Droid are the only androids that aren't affiliated with good nor evil.