Samuel "Sam" Vincent Khouth (born October 5, 1971) is a Canadian voice actor who provides the voice of Lloyd Garmadon and Chopper Maroon in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu from Season 8 and onward. He also provides voices for Dwayne, Boma, a henchman, Ritchie, the Red Visors, a Munce Sentry, and Glutinous.
- Sam Vincent is the second voice actor who worked on the show Ed, Edd n Eddy to now work on Ninjago; the first was Kathleen Barr, who coincidentally voices Misako, Lloyd's mother.
- Vincent was best known for his portrayal as Edd a.k.a. Double D, one of the main characters in Ed, Edd n Eddy, as well as Martin Mystery and Billy on Martin Mystery.
- He co-stars as Chris Quantum in the show Superbook, along with Shannon Chan-Kent, Cathy Weseluck, and Colin Murdock.
- He first voiced Lloyd for the LEGOLAND 4D Ninjago movie, Master of the 4th Dimension.
- He is the first voice actor to replace a previous one of a member of the ninja in the television show.
- He replaced Jillian Michaels, who provided the voice of Lloyd from seasons 1-7, as the voice actor of Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon.
- He, along with Tommy Andreasen, both share their names with basketball players.
- He worked on Voltron Force alongside Doron Bell Jr..
- He starred in Torn: Dark Bullets, in which Doron Bell Jr. had a minor role.
- Sam also worked with the popular cartoon Tom and Jerry Tales.
- He shares his last name with another member of the Ninjago crew, Jay Vincent.