|“Girl, I haven't taken a beating from you like that since . . . since you were in that thing.”|
|— Jay, complimenting Nya|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 6|
|Air date||December 19, 2018|
|Written by||Tommy Andreasen|
|Directed by||Peter Egeberg|
"The Darkness Comes"
Samurai X-Treme is the sixth short film from the Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu mini-series based around the Ninja and Master Wu, taking place sometime before the tenth season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
Nya and Jay makes a bet where the loser of a fight does the dishes. After she won, Jay points to her Samurai Mech painted on the monastery's wall. After Nya talks about how she would upgrade her Mech, the duo went inside for supper, with Nya reminding Jay about their bet.
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- A young Harumi and her parents were seen in the village Nya saved from the Skulkin.
- This is the first time the Skulkin were seen since "Enkrypted"; however, that event was erased due to Jay's final wish.
- This is the first time Nya's original Samurai Mech is seen since "The Attack."
- The village Nya saved is the same one the Sons of Garmadon attacked in "Big Trouble, Little Ninjago" and the same one Lil' Nelson lives in.
- While the younger Harumi watches Samurai X leave, Nya says "What?!" and both her and Jay look confused. This would imply that Nya may have remembered meeting Harumi, or that she may have been startled by the ringing of the bell announcing dinner.