- You may be looking for the Samurai Mech.
|"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential."
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
- “Nya's samurai suit. This should have gone to her Samurai X Cave.”
- “What for? I thought she gave up being Samurai X for the Water Ninja.”
- “Mm, she did. But she kept the mech so I'm sure she'd want this too. If nothing else, it's a souvenir of a past life.”
|— Misako and Ronin discussing Nya's suit, "The Hands of Time"|
Nya wore her Samurai X suit whenever she was in her Samurai Mech. Initially she used goggles and a voice changer to hide her identity from the ninja. She also had a jetpack for when she needed to escape the mech or travel without it.
Every version of Nya's suit includes her phoenix symbol somewhere on the torso as well as a spiral collar design. The suit has a helmet similar to the Underworld helmet and Helmet of Shadows but with golden horns and a red mouth covering with gold detailing. The helmet was originally gunmetal gray but changed to black for all subsequent versions of the suit.
The first two versions of the suit were primarily red. The original had kendo armor and darker red padding on the torso beneath the armor and on the legs. The second, "Techno" version had silver ZX armor, silver armor on the upper torso, and a more detailed belt and cloth design on the lower torso and legs.
The third "Jungle" variant was primarily black though it maintained the red sleeves. It used gunmetal gray ZX armor and had dark green padding on the torso and legs along with a red belt.
- The suit, or at least its original version, has the ability to shoot a knockout gas from its wrist. It could also automatically attach to a rope which would pull the user back into the Samurai Mech.
- The helmet can transform into a smaller version of itself for covert storage.
- Some variants of the suit include printing of goggles on the head piece. The bronze goggles on the Jungle variant never appeared in the season that the suit debuted in, but they were briefly featured in Season 7 when P.I.X.A.L. wore the suit. The Phoenix variant released in 2016 included printed silver goggles on the head piece, despite the goggles never appearing on the Phoenix variant in the series, although the goggles appeared in Season 1 with the original Samurai X suit.
- The helmet's horns were originally a non-LEGO design in the TV series. They were changed to resemble the LEGO bucket handle piece (which was already used to represent the horns in the sets) starting with Rebooted.
- These horns were redesigned in the sets for seasons 8 and 9 to the same piece as the Helmet of Shadows, but in the show it retained the original design. However, since Season 10, the horns have changed to resemble the released piece.
- Maya's original/Season 7 torso design was similar to that of the original Samurai X suit. Delara also had the same collar design.
- It has been stated that Nya's bracelet's only purpose was activating her Samurai Mech, but it also doubled as a communicator, as seen in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" and "Misfortune Rising," and a tracker, as seen in "Public Enemy Number One." This is likely why Nya still wore the bracelet up until "Day of the Departed" even though she had since become a ninja and no longer used the mech.
- There also appear to be multiple versions of the bracelet, as one of the ninja placed one on a rat to divert attention from themselves in "Public Enemy Number One" but Nya wore hers in the next scene, and all of the ninja besides Cole and Lloyd wore recolored versions of the bracelet in "Misfortune Rising."
- Though Nya's signature collar design was retired as of Season 8 with her Resistance robes, her future robes, seen in "Grave Danger" and physically released with the Character Encyclopedia New Edition, retain the design.
- Both suits are apparently able to alter the user's voice, as Nya and P.I.X.A.L. had significantly deeper voices while wearing the mantle of Samurai X before their identities were revealed.
- The design of the second darkblue Samurai X suit seems to be based on the Iron Patriot armor suit from Iron Man 3, as they have a very similar color scheme and design.
- Like Nya in the second half of Season 4, P.I.X.A.L. has been using the suit since Season 8 as her classic outfit, but without a helmet.
The images on Samurai X suit need to be organized.
- For more variations on each individual suit, see Nya's design variants or P.I.X.A.L.'s design variants.