Scott McNeil (born September 15, 1962) is an Australian-Canadian voice actor who provides the voice of the Stone Warrior, the Overlord, Fangtom in Episode 30, Clouse, Karlof, Arcturus, Nadakhan, Tommy, the Ship Captain in Episode 59, and Chew Toy in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- He, along with Andrew Francis, Kathleen Barr, Trevor Devall, Lee Tockar, and Michael Dobson, appeared in LEGO's Bionicle: Mask of Light.
- Scott McNeil has done voice work for many other series besides Ninjago. Some of his other most famous voice acting roles include Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z), Van Hohenheim (Full Metal Alchemist), Ali Al-Saachez (Mobile Suit Gundam 00), Orgon (Shakugan No Shana), Dinobot, Rattrap, Waspinator, and Silverbolt (Beast Wars), Grimian (Battle Force 5), Dr. Wily (Mega Man), Wolverine (X-Men Evolution), Stork (Storm Hawks), Mitchell "Bumper" Randalls, Mr. White, Zizrar (Johnny Test) and Shiki (One Piece).
- He is one of five other actors who have worked on Tugs' spinoff Salty's Lighthouse to work on Ninjago, the other four being Ian James Corlett, Kirby Morrow, Michael Dobson, and Paul Dobson.
- All of the characters he voices have fought against the ninja or the Elemental Masters before.
- He has stated Karlof was originally a villain.
- He worked with Kirby Morrow on Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation as a villain while Kirby played a hero.
- He, along with Kathleen Barr, Pauline Newstone, and Maggie Blue O'Hara, voiced as characters in Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.