|“Guys! We need to stop fighting and work together. Look, it's time we faced it. Master Wu was right. We've gone soft. Not just individually, but as a team.”|
|— Lloyd to the Ninja, Ninja vs Lava|
Season 11 of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, subtitled Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu is preceded by Season 10. Zane is the focus Ninja, Kai is the mascot character. Aspheera and the Ice Emperor serve as the main antagonists, and the Pyro Vipers and Blizzard Samurai are the season's villainous factions. The main characters take turns reading the title card. The season is split into two chapters, the Fire Chapter and the Ice Chapter. The plot is centered around Forbidden Spinjitzu.
A teaser for this season was released on May 26, 2019. The official Fire Chapter trailer was released on June 14, 2019 on the LegoLife app, and June 16, 2019 on the official LEGO YouTube channel. The official Ice Chapter trailer was released on September 3, 2019 on the LegoLife App, and September 5, 2019 on the official LEGO Youtube channel.
Episodes 1-8 released On Demand and on the US Cartoon Network app/website on June 21, 2019. Episodes 9-15 released On Demand and on the US Cartoon Network app/website on July 19, 2019. The season started airing on June 22, 2019 in the USA.  This season drops the subtitle of Masters of Spinjitzu and reduces the runtime to 11 minutes.
Basking in the glory of their recent victory, the ninja embark on a new adventure to explore a mysterious pyramid – just for a little light rest and recovery, of course. But has success lulled our heroes into a false sense of security? When the ninja accidentally set an ancient threat loose, nothing could ever have prepared them for the mayhem that follows.
Trailer 1 - The Fire Chapter: The Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu have been kept a secret for a thousand years. With good reason. The evil Serpentine sorceress, Aspheera, was banished along with the Scrolls – but now she is back, hungry for revenge, and ready to get her fangs on the Scrolls once more and reclaim her powers. The ninja’s powers, friendships, beliefs and loyalties will be put to the test like never before.
Trailer 2 - The Ice Chapter: Zane’s been captured by the evil Ice Emperor. The Ninja have mounted a desperate rescue mission – but if they want to see their friend again, they’ll have to battle hordes of Blizzard Samurai as they make their way through the Never-Realm, from where no Ninja has ever returned. Join the adventures of Nya, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Lloyd, and Master Wu in 15 exciting new episodes. Bundle up, and let’s go!
- Acidicus - Paul Dobson
- Akita - Tabitha St. Germain
- Antonia - Brynna Drummond
- Aspheera - Pauline Newstone, Ashleigh Ball
- Boma - TBA
- Cecil Putnam - Paul Dobson
- Char - Brian Drummond
- Clutch Powers - Ian James Corlett
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Dan Vaapit - Ian Hanlin
- Dareth - Alan Marriott
- Elemental Cobra - Brian Drummond
- First Spinjitzu Master - Jim Conrad
- Fred Finely - Bill Newton
- Fugi-Dove - Adrian Petriw
- Garmadon - Dean Petriw
- Gayle Gossip - Kelly Sheridan
- Grimfax - TBA
- Ice Emperor - Graeme Palisade
- Jake - Nicholas Holmes
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Kataru - Cole Howard
- Killow - Garry Chalk
- Krag - Brian Drummond
- Lil' Nelson - David Reynolds
- Lloyd Garmadon - Sam Vincent
- Mambo the Fifth - Michael Dobson
- Noble - Paul Dobson
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- P.I.X.A.L. - Jennifer Hayward
- Police Commissioner - Michael Donovan
- Roise - Tabitha St. Germain
- Shippelton - Brian Drummond
- Skales - Ian James Corlett
- Smythe - Michael Adamwaithe
- Sorla - Patty Drake
- The Mechanic - Alan Marriott
- Ultra Violet - Sharon Alexander
- Underhill - Kirby Morrow
- Uthaug - Vincent Tong
- Vex - Michael Kopsa
- Vinny - Gavin Langelo
- Wu - Paul Dobson, Madyx Whiteway
- Zane - Brent Miller
|Season Ep #||Series Ep #||Image||Episode name||Airdate|
|1||99||"Wasted True Potential"||June 22, 2019 (USA)|
|2||100||"Questing for Quests"||June 22, 2019 (USA)|
|3||101||"A Rocky Start"||June 29, 2019 (USA)|
|4||102||"The Belly of the Beast"||June 29, 2019 (USA)|
|5||103||"Boobytraps and How to Survive Them"||July 6, 2019 (USA)|
|6||104||"The News Never Sleeps"||July 6, 2019 (USA)|
|7||105||"Ninja vs Lava"||July 13, 2019 (USA)|
|8||106||"Snaketastrophy"||July 13, 2019 (USA)|
|9||107||"Powerless"||July 20, 2019 (USA)|
|10||108||"Ancient History"||July 20, 2019 (USA)|
|11||109||"Never Trust a Human"||July 27, 2019 (USA)|
|12||110||"Under Siege"||July 27, 2019 (USA)|
|13||111||"The Explorers Club"||August 3, 2019 (USA)|
|14||112||"Vengeance is Mine!"||August 3, 2019 (USA)|
|15||113||"A Cold Goodbye"||August 10, 2019 (USA)|
|16||114||"The Never-Realm"||August 16, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|17||115||"Fire Maker"||August 24, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|18||116||"An Unlikely Ally"||August 24, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|19||117||"The Absolute Worst"||September 7, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|20||118||"The Message"||September 7, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|21||119||"The Traveler's Tree"||September 14, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|22||120||"Krag's Lament"||September 14, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|23||121||"Secret of the Wolf"||September 21, 2019 (Malaysia)|
|24||122||"The Last of the Formlings"||September 21, 2019 (Malaysia)|
- 70671 Lloyd's Journey
- 70672 Cole's Dirt Bike
- 70673 ShuriCopter
- 70674 Fire Fang
- 70675 Katana 4x4
- 70676 Lloyd's Titan Mech
- 70677 Land Bounty
- 70678 Castle of the Forsaken Emperor
- 40342 LEGO NINJAGO 2019 Minifigure Set
- 70681 Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd
- 70682 Spinjitzu Slam - Jay
- 70683 Spinjitzu Slam - Zane
- 70684 Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs Samurai
- This is the first season to have 11-minute long episodes and be 30 episodes long.
- Despite its shorter individual run-time, this season is set to be the longest season of Ninjago so far. This season features the largest amount of episodes in the series, and the highest amount of content, as in total it is 330 minutes.
- It is also the first season to contain more than 13 episodes.
- It is not the first time that an episode lasts 11 minutes, the first time was with the split Pilot Episodes, although this is the first time full episodes that are not split are with that duration.
- The Season is divided into two fifteen episode chapters; the Fire Chapter and the Ice Chapter.
- This is the first season not to be animated by WILFilm ApS.
- This is also the first season to be animated by DHX Media.
- LEGO has changed the name of the teaser trailer for this season three times, first called LEGO Ninjago - Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu Teaser Trailer, then LEGO Ninjago - The All New Series (2019) teaser and finally LEGO Ninjago - New Season (2019).
- This is the first season to have an error in the season's poster, which Zane can be found in front of the Fire Fang attacking it and he can also be found in the ShuriCopter.
- This season takes place six months after Season 10.
- Members of The Fold revealed in their official podcast that they have made a new song for the opening of this season.
- Starting with the episode "Questing for Quests," there is an intro recapping the events of the previous episode with the new remix of The Weekend Whip in the background.
- This is also the first season not to have the traditional "previously on Ninjago" section at the beginning of the episodes.
- The intro says the episode name but does not say the episode number.
- This is the first season since Season 7: The Hands of Time to feature songs by The Fold in the opening.
- A new vehicle called the Land Bounty appears in this season. The Destiny's Bounty is also used.
- The sets revealed new characters, including the Ice Emperor, Aspheera, General Vex, Char, Akita, the Blizzard Samurai, and Pyro Vipers.
- The Ninja travel to the Never-Realm. The Ninjas' goal is to rescue Zane and somehow free the realm from its eternal winter.
- The first trailer is called The Fire Chapter, which seems to explain that the season will be divided up into two sections; one for the Pyro Vipers and one for the Blizzard Samurai.
- Each episode has a different Ninja announcing the episode’s title at the end of the opening.
- Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu will be released in the summer of 2019, making it the third time two seasons aired in the same year.
- It is treated as a part of a new series by several sources. This may be due to the Masters of Spinjitzu subtitle being dropped, and LEGO occasionally branding it as a "new series" in promotional material.
- On the Cartoon Network USA app/website, the season is separated from the others, as if it is the first season of a new series.
- This is also the case for the Google Knowledge panel which claims Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu ended with March of the Oni and a new Knowledge panel has been created for Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- Google Play also lists this as the beginning of a new series. The synopsis states: "Picking up shortly after the events of "March of the Oni," the series begins a new chapter in the world of Ninjago, as well as a new format. Neither a reboot nor a spin-off, the next adventure explores new and creative possibilities for storytelling in shorter segments, a noticeable change from the longer episodes and serialized format of the previous series. Not to fear, fans of the franchise: the show's creators promise there will be many deep cuts, recurring characters, references to past events, and reveals of previously undisclosed lore from ancient Ninjago history."
- According to Tommy Andreasen, Ninjago onwards is "kind of a new series", due to having different writers, a different tone, and being produced by a new studio.
- Tommy Andreasen revealed in a tweet that 2D animation, styled as anime, would be incorporated in the second half of Season 11.
- Amount of times a different character read a title card:
- This is the first season since Rebooted to have a hiatus between episodes while airing in the United States.
- Season 11 is the second to have the longest cast in the series, the first being Hunted.
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/ninjago-masters-of-spinjitzu/listings/
- ↑ http://www.thefoldmusiccompany.com/podcast
- ↑ https://play.google.com/store/tv/show?id=1DBB96B70E1A30FDSH&cdid=tvseason-BD72FEA8E0D15AE2SE&gdid=tvepisode-CBC1AC4CCBEBAD37EP&hl=en_US
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1164985540996976641