- This article is about the Borg Industries security guards. For other uses, see here.
|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
|“Ah, I'm bored.”|
“Really? Well, me too actually.”
|— Two security guards, "The Surge"|
The security guards are employees at Borg Industries.
The employees stood by on the ground floor of Borg Tower as the ninja and Wu's Academy students entered. Later, two employees admitted that they were bored before an elevator smashed into the floor behind them in a fiery explosion.
A Borg employee was among the group of citizens in the Ninjago Park who Zane encouraged to fight against the Anacondrai warriors, an employee was at Chan's Theater when it was attacked by Anacondrai warriors, and another employee was in the group outside the Ninjago City Bank spoken to by Lloyd. Soon after this, the employee from Lloyd's crowd fought at the battle of the Corridor of Elders.
- 27. "The Surge"
- 55. "Infamous"
- Security Man #1 (left in the above image) has the same hair as Flintlocke, a piece originally used on Draco Malfoy and Fenrir Greyback from Harry Potter. Security Man #2 (right in the above image) has the same hair as Ray, a piece originally used on Sleepyhead from Minifigures Series 6.
- For some reason, Security Man #1 is not wearing his signature glasses when the elevator crashed into the first floor.
- Security Man #2 shares facial similarities with several other characters:
- He has the same face, sans the age lines, as one of The Royal Blacksmiths's members.
- He has the same eyebrows as Ed, the Museum Curator, and the Night Watchman, but in black.
- He has the same mouth as another one of the The Royal Blacksmiths, Garmadon from the end of "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master," and "Tommy Wu" from the 2014 blooper reel.