Selma was later among the Serpentine that were trapped in the tomb of the Stone Army. As the Serpentine resigned themselves to their new fate underground, they made the tomb their new home. Eventually, Selma married Skales and bore him a child, Skales Jr..
When the ninja confronted Skales outside the Stone Army Vault, Selma accepted them, persuading her husband to let them in so they could learn the Curse of the Golden Master. During the Nindroid attack, she attempted to protect her son, only for General Cryptor to trip the latter and mock him. When the ninja held off Cryptor, she was able to unite with her son and escort him to safety.
The Tall Tale of Clancee (non-canon)
As a child, Clancee was briefly under the care of Selma, who hugged him and then watched with love as he rolled down the hall in his stroller.
Selma appears to be a Hypnobrai Soldier with pink scales and white markings on her head and body. She wears a small pearl necklace, has white arms and fangs.
- 2. "The Tall Tale of Clancee" (non-canon)
- She is one of the only four known female Serpentine (the other three being Rivett, Machia, and Aspheera), as well as the only known Hypnobrai with pink scales.
- She is the only known female Serpentine out of the five main tribes.
- She uses the same design as Mezmo, but is pink in color.
- Selma is voiced by Jillian Michaels, who voiced two other mothers in the series: Edna, the mother of Jay, and Maya, the mother of Kai and Nya.
- She is the only Serpentine with jewelry. Presumably she got it from one of the Serpentine's trips to the surface.
- Along with Zoltar and Clancee, she is one of the only Serpentine whose name is not a pun or word play on anything.
- Additionally, none of them appeared in Season 1.
- The soundtrack for her and Skales Jr.'s introduction scene is called "Meet the Scales." This would imply her last name is "Scale" or "Scales."