|“Stay inside, Skales Jr.”|
|— Selma to Skales Jr.|
Following Lloyd's freeing of the Hypnobrai, she presumably participated behind the scenes, actively helping her tribe. Selma was later among the Serpentine that were trapped in the tomb of the Stone Army. As the Serpentine resigned themselves to their new fate underground, they made the tomb their new home. Eventually, Selma married Skales and bore him a child, Skales Jr..
When the Ninja confronted Skales outside the Stone Army Tomb, Selma accepted them, persuading her husband to let them in so they could learn the Curse of the Golden Master. During the Nindroid attack, she attempted to protect her son, only for General Cryptor to trip the latter and mock him. When the Ninja held off Cryptor, she was able to unite with her son and escort him to safety.
Selma appears to be a Hypnobrai Soldier with pink scales and white markings on her head and body. She wears a small pearl necklace.
- It is unclear where Selma came from, as she was never seen among the Hypnobrai until her debut in "The Curse of the Golden Master."
- She is the only known female Serpentine, as well as the only known Hypnobrai with pink scales.
- She resembles Mezmo but is pink in color.
- Selma is voiced by Jillian Michaels, who voiced two other mothers in the series: Edna, the mother of Jay, and Maya, the mother of Kai and Nya.
- Along with Zoltar and Clancee, she is one of the only Serpentine whose name isn't a pun or word play on anything.
- Additionally, none of them appeared in Season 1: Rise of the Snakes.