The Serpentine Staffs are the ancient staffs that belong to the five Serpentine tribes, and are the badges of office for the Generals of the five tribes. Each staff holds an anti-venom which counteracts whatever powers that a Serpentine has used on someone. These five venoms, when joined together, created a map to The Four Silver Fangblades. Additionally, they transform their respective owners, giving them snake tails in the process, with the apparent exception of the Anacondrai. The staffs are as follows:
Each staff looks the same; a golden cobra twining around a golden staff. A flat round piece goes in the middle, each with a special design for the five tribes.
In "The Curse of the Golden Master," this is no longer the case; every General's staff sports a dark green color scheme and no longer has anti-venom. (However, this may only be the case with only the Venomari Staff.)
- They are similar to a coat of arms, both having a design and a specific user that it shows who wields it in power or rank.
- The Anacondrai Staff is the only snake staff that did not appear in the 2012 sets.
- Instead, its departed form appears in the 2016 set 70596 Samurai X Cave Chaos.
- The Serpentine Staffs are incredibly durable, being able to withstand many hits from various weapons through out their appearances.
- They are currently stored in Borg Tower Vaults, along with other powerful artifacts and weapons from Ninja enemies.