The Serpentine Staffs are the ancient staffs that belong to the five Serpentine tribes and are the badges of office for the Generals of the five tribes. Each staff holds an anti-venom which counteracts whatever powers that a Serpentine has used on someone. These five venoms, when joined together, created a map to the Fangblades. Additionally, they transform their respective owners, giving them snake tails in the process, with the apparent exception of the Anacondrai.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Later, Slithraa and the Hypnobrai attacked Jamanakai Village. Still carrying the staff, the ninja were able to save everyone when Cole attacked the general and used the anti-venom to relieve everyone from their hypnotism.
The ninja continued to keep the staff safe from Serpentine hands at the Monastery of Spinjitzu. However, this provoked an attack by the Hypnobrai on the monastery to reclaim the staff while the Ninja were preoccupied.
Skales returned to the Hypnobrai Tomb with the staff in his possession until he was challenged to a Slither Pit duel by Slithraa. Mezmo held on to the staff during the fight and presented it to Skales when he claimed victory.
Fangtom held his staff when he was released by Lloyd and during his interactions with the ninja. During their chase, Jay stole the Fangpyre Staff from Fangtom and it was used to relieve Ed and Edna from their Fangpyre bites. However, Nya lost the staff while the Destiny's Bounty was taking off and Fangtom took the staff back.
When Skales and Fangtom met each other, they have their staffs with them.
Each of the Serpentine Generals have their staffs when Pythor is giving his speech to the Serpentine.
The Serpentine Generals were in possession of their staffs when Pythor challenged the rest of the generals for control over the entire tribe. The generals think he's crazy for taking on the other four generals, and they initially win, but Skales hands the Sacred Flute. Pythor incapacitated the rest of the generals and took their staffs; citing everyone to bow for their new ruler.
While the Serpentine were trying to figure out the locations of the Fangblades, the generals held their staffs. After not making any real progress, Acidicus and Skalidor get into a tussle with one another, and their staffs are tossed aside. The venom from their staffs drips onto the floor, giving Pythor an idea. He gathers all of five staffs and puts them in a leaning formation over the table, sliding a scrap of paper underneath. The venom from the five Snake Staffs drips onto the paper, creating a map showing the locations of the four Fangblades.
Each staff looks the same; a golden cobra twining around a golden staff. A flat round piece goes in the middle, each with a special design for the five tribes.
- The Anacondrai Staff is the only snake staff that did not appear in the 2012 sets.
- The Serpentine Staffs are incredibly durable, being able to withstand many hits from various weapons throughout their appearances.
- Though the abilities of each of the staffs' anti-venom are specified in their LEGO.com descriptions, only the capabilities of the anti-venom from the Hypnobrai Staff and Fangpyre Staff are shown in the TV series (in "Rise of the Snakes" and "Snakebit" respectively).
- They are currently stored in Borg Tower vaults, along with other powerful artifacts and weapons from ninja enemies.
- As seen in the episode "The Rise of the Great Devourer", any Serpentine Staff can rip a person out of Spinjitzu with a few hits.
In the sets
The images on Serpentine Staffs need to be organized.